Seattle favored by 3 over San Fran

OP
OP
K

Keyhawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3331sj26 said:
Hey Keyhawk-did I miss your MiamiHerald prediction for the Carolina game?

Regarding OP:

I cashed all three of my tickets on wagers placed today:

1st Half Under 23

Seattle ML parlayed with under 45

Seattle + 4 & under 51.5 (teaser)

Nice start to the football season.

I already have a ticket for Week 2 Seattle -2.5 which I purchased weeks ago at LVH. Have to say I am not supremely confident for this game. I hope we get some of our speed back (Avril//Clemons/Hill).

Congrats on the bets. I really like the teaser which ended up giving you the Seahawks with points and upping the over/under to 51.5

Miami Herald (via Greg Cote) has Seattle in the Super Bowl, but losing to the Texans.

Cote's pick for the Carolina game kind of makes you say "what the heck is he talking about?". I did not have a chance to post it last week, but here it is now. He ended up on the wrong side of the pick.

SEAHAWKS AT PANTHERS
Line: SEA by 3.5
Cote’s pick: CAR 20-17

“AAAWWWK!” thunders the Upset Bird, soaring, serpentining, Kickoff Weekend sash displayed against iridescent black feathers. “Movie sequel. Sadness in Seattle. Meg Ryaawwk!” We’ll be a genius or an idiot with this call. Seattle ran the table in the preseason and Russell Wilson’s bunch is a darling Super Bowl choice. Hawks are not as mighty on the road, though, and Panthers ended last season with four consecutive wins, so we like this as a pure hunch pick. “Hunch paawwk,” concurs U-Bird. “Anybody else notice that Seahaawwks coach Pete Carroll has long, equine facial features? No? Naawwk?”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/06/3 ... picks.html

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Aros":23h6rf5d said:
Seahawks by no less than 7 or I will suck pehawk's big left toe.

Is that before or after you eat a hat?

I'd recommend the toe first. Then the hat offers the extra benefit of getting the taste out. On the other hand, if you eat the hat first, all kinds of lice and dandruff end up on Pe's foot, and he's be entirely too turned on by that.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":izta4pdr said:
Aros":izta4pdr said:
Seahawks by no less than 7 or I will suck pehawk's big left toe.

Is that before or after you eat a hat?

I'd recommend the toe first. Then the hat offers the extra benefit of getting the taste out. On the other hand, if you eat the hat first, all kinds of lice and dandruff end up on Pe's foot, and he's be entirely too turned on by that.

Do bald guys get lice and dandruff?