Seattle has 4 DEs rated in the top 15 of the league.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":3eddyz1r said:
So, the Defensive ends of Seattle are on the same level as the defensive backs...interesting.

Learn something new everyday. It's a shame you're blocked two posts in on dotnet...so full of knowledge you seem to be...and a juggalo to boot...bummer.

Juggalo? Pffft. I see because someone likes clowns that they get lumped into a group of shit. Grow up. The defensive ends are very talented and it's a completely different group from the defensive backs. Apparently, reading comprehension is lost in you as well as I clearly stated that the DE's rely on the DB's to cover their guys so that they can get to the QB and that if the tables were turned, the DB's were talented enough to make up for a lack of pressure by the DE's (most likely).

If you don't like someone commenting on your ridiculous initial post, maybe the internet forums are too much for you to handle? Maybe you should pick up a helmet yourself and wear it when reading the forum. Might help keep you from self injury. Hell, I wasn't even rude. I merely started off my post with a statement conveying a bit of shock to your response.

Bottom line: Both units are very good and I hope they continue. I don't give a damn what group is better than the other and it doesn't really matter so long as they both continue to do well. They're both in the same group as far as a defense goes and trying to compare a group that stops the run and rushes the QB to a group that plays the pass primarily is ridiculous. Let's compare Albert Einstein with a human vegetable while we're at it.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Pie Romania":1lo111xh said:
SouthSoundHawk":1lo111xh said:
So, the Defensive ends of Seattle are on the same level as the defensive backs...interesting.

Learn something new everyday. It's a shame you're blocked two posts in on dotnet...so full of knowledge you seem to be...and a juggalo to boot...bummer.

Juggalo? Pffft. I see because someone likes clowns that they get lumped into a group of shit. Grow up. The defensive ends are very talented and it's a completely different group from the defensive backs. Apparently, reading comprehension is lost in you as well as I clearly stated that the DE's rely on the DB's to cover their guys so that they can get to the QB and that if the tables were turned, the DB's were talented enough to make up for a lack of pressure by the DE's (most likely).

If you don't like someone commenting on your ridiculous initial post, maybe the internet forums are too much for you to handle? Maybe you should pick up a helmet yourself and wear it when reading the forum. Might help keep you from self injury. Hell, I wasn't even rude. I merely started off my post with a statement conveying a bit of shock to your response.

Bottom line: Both units are very good and I hope they continue. I don't give a damn what group is better than the other and it doesn't really matter so long as they both continue to do well. They're both in the same group as far as a defense goes and trying to compare a group that stops the run and rushes the QB to a group that plays the pass primarily is ridiculous. Let's compare Albert Einstein with a human vegetable while we're at it.

You completely missed the concept of his post (As his reading comprehension suggests). Then proceed to act like an ass clown and tell others to grow up? If his simple statement was to far over your head, you should just move on.

I can see this thread getting closed. To many "Juggalos" on this board.. haha

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Teqneek":3cetwlit said:
Pie Romania":3cetwlit said:
SouthSoundHawk":3cetwlit said:

You completely missed the concept of his post (As his reading comprehension suggests). Then proceed to act like an ass clown and tell others to grow up? If his simple statement was to far over your head, you should just move on.

I can see this thread getting closed. To many "Juggalos" on this board.. haha

The point of the post was to reaffirm that you're comparing apples to oranges and that there isn't a reason to compare the two groups. Again with the Juggalo comments? Funny considering I can't stand any of that music, so go ahead and continue on with that unoriginal crap. His simple statement wasn't over my head, it was under my balls. Again, why compare D-Line with the Secondary? Yes, one group can help the other and vice versa, but saying either group is better than the other is irrelevant. Sad that such a simple point is so hard to grasp. I got what he was saying; I didn't agree with it....hence the reasoning in my previous posts. Claiming "Juggalo" as your sole basis for attempting to make me appear uneducated on anything related to football is humorous. If that's all you've got, then ok. I just prefer to actually have a discussion, preferably educated. Oh, and for the record, if you're going to try to comment on reading comprehension, grammar, or anything similar, I suggest you study up on your spelling. To/Too/Two is something my 7 year old son understands....

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That is very impressive. Our dline played has been much improved from last year, and its not just the big name guys doing it. Clinton McDonald and And Tony McDaniel have been playing very well as well.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1zwrb5ks said:
That is very impressive. Our dline played has been much improved from last year, and its not just the big name guys doing it. Clinton McDonald and And Tony McDaniel have been playing very well as well.

Agreed. McDonald finally has been clicking on a regular basis. Can't believe we received something valuable for Kelly Jennings.