Seattle!! Seattle!! Rex Ryan!

olyfan63

Reaction score
One of the games I channel-surfed through this week had the QB calling out, "Seattle! Seattle!" as an audible call. I think it was Carolina vs. New Orleans, and I think it was Cam, not Brees, but I can't recall exactly. It could have been the 49ers game.

Did anyone else notice this, and recall which game it was?

I thought it was amusing, after hearing Tom Brady call "Rex Ryan!! Rex Ryan!!" a few weeks back when the Pats played the Bills. So some OC and QB have Seattle's defense on their minds a lot.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
In previous Maddens and NCAA football video games there was a passing play call Seattle in the playbooks.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
It's like a woman calling out the wrong name in the heat of passion - just shows who they *really* want to be with!
:mrgreen:

Hawks46

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1karlz8d said:
In previous Maddens and NCAA football video games there was a passing play call Seattle in the playbooks.

Was it a 2 yard bubble screen, a long bomb, or a 1 yard slant at the goal line ?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Hawks46":flnxusq9 said:
dopeboy206":flnxusq9 said:

Was it a 2 yard bubble screen, a long bomb, or a 1 yard slant at the goal line ?

I think it was a long vertical with the TE or slot WR running a deep post and the HB/FB running a wheel route.

Here is the play...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpn57X6A6Ns

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Newton is LOUD when barking the nonsense at the line. I can have the game on regular volume, be on the other side of the house and hear his long loud drawn out cadence crystal clear.

But hey, at least its not OMAHA!

OP
OP
olyfan63

olyfan63

Reaction score
Threedee":2kgbc00t said:
I heard Aaron Rodgers audible Rex Ryan a while back...
That was Tom Brady, when playing the Bills a few weeks back.
Or is Rodgers doing that now too?

NINEster

Reaction score
Romo said Seattle in last year's season opener versus the 49ers.

He learned his lesson that day.

Latest posts