Seattle Sounders 2020 Season Thread

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Since the 2020 football season(games) began last night, the Sounders wanted to score a touchdown of their own. This team loves to ride the roller coaster. Looked terrible against Portland but world beaters against SJ. Of course SJ decided to leave their defense back home in Northern California.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawkfan68":t1agqsp0 said:
Since the 2020 football season(games) began last night, the Sounders wanted to score a touchdown of their own. This team loves to ride the roller coaster. Looked terrible against Portland but world beaters against SJ. Of course SJ decided to leave their defense back home in Northern California.

SJ still man marking across the field?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Code:
Uncle Si":196gilww said:
hawkfan68":196gilww said:

SJ still man marking across the field?

Yup. They were down 4-0 in the first 20 min or so but still didn't make changes. I felt very sorry for their GK (who isn't very good himself but he was left on an island most of the game by his teammates).

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sounders FC just keeps winning. Playing superbly right now. Ruidiaz, Arreaga, and Svesson are out on international team duty but they won w/o them. This is a good sign.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle finishes the regular season 2nd in the West and will host LAFC in the first round of the playoffs.

Threedee

Reaction score
SeatownJay":14krl72r said:
Seattle finishes the regular season 2nd in the West and will host LAFC in the first round of the playoffs.

Solid game, and they left two easy goals on the field.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Threedee":2q8qsfjd said:
SeatownJay":2q8qsfjd said:

Solid game, and they left two easy goals on the field.
More than two, Morris missed wide and then both Morris and Lodiero hit the frame. There may have been one or two others as well.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
It's on..

Very excited for MN United. A bit maligned and under appreciated in the MLS. But this team can score goals.

Will be a very good final I think.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Uncle Si":iuvr10eq said:
It's on..

Very excited for MN United. A bit maligned and under appreciated in the MLS. But this team can score goals.

I was wondering which team you were rooting for last night, Si.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rooting for the Sounders and also against my favorite Sounder of all time, Ozzie is really difficult.................as he's not just my favorite Sounder of all time, he's the greatest Sounder of all time.

FIGHT ME!!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":235fuhhx said:
Uncle Si":235fuhhx said:
It's on..

I was wondering which team you were rooting for last night, Si.

Long past any affiliation with Sporting. we had to cut ties when MN united came in and set up their Academy.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Late start...

Seattle had the better of it so far. MN just trying to possess to gain a bit more control of the tempo. Certainly a gap in the quality of the two teams at midfield. Seattle looks to go forward with every pass. MN making decisions once the ball at their feet.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sounders were slightly off most the night. Happy to see them play through it and pull everything together in the last 20 minutes.