Seattle vs Bears

Seafan

Reaction score
NFL Network has been teasing this game as the Best WRs in the league versus the Best Secondary.

Polk738

Reaction score
Great game tonight, offense just continues to look amazing. Defense looked good too, I will say that it seemed like the starting secondary was playing soft as they were just giving up way too many big plays. Not sure what Richard Sherman was doing when Brandon Marshall caught that 21 yarder near the sideline, almost looked like he was expecting a go route. Linebackers looked like they were a little off in coverage too, and I'm wondering if this might be because Bobby Wagner hasn't been playing since he controls a lot of that front seven. It really is just nitpicky stuff and at the end of the day its all about keeping points off the board anyway which that they did, hats off to B-max and Lane for making outstanding plays.

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Polk738":3f28d16c said:
Great game tonight, offense just continues to look amazing. Defense looked good too, I will say that it seemed like the starting secondary was playing soft as they were just giving up way too many big plays. Not sure what Richard Sherman was doing when Brandon Marshall caught that 21 yarder near the sideline, almost looked like he was expecting a go route. Linebackers looked like they were a little off in coverage too, and I'm wondering if this might be because Bobby Wagner hasn't been playing since he controls a lot of that front seven. It really is just nitpicky stuff and at the end of the day its all about keeping points off the board anyway which that they did, hats off to B-max and Lane for making outstanding plays.

Excellent points, I know it is only exhibition , but man the HAWKS look good, as long as they take it one game at a time , do not look any were into the future, I know they will be conference champions again .

Same with all fans lets just take it one game at a time,

:0190l:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Defense looked to me like they were playing soft zone, vanilla coverage. Nothing to be concerned about as we all know that will change come 9/4.