Shaquem Griffin picks of Russell Wilson in the End Zone!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm making a small prediction. He is going to force a fumble, that we recover on special teams this year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":o6ahipgm said:
...Which would be awesome, cause Millen eating anything means we don't have to hear him drone on and on for 15 minutes about the Red Right 30 Pull Trap Spider Blue Right Banana at the 8:30 mark of the 3rd quarter of our 4th pre-season game.

HAHAHA! ...Oh lord so true. :lol:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Or listening to Millen get all worked up when they do the Mock Draft and they don't pick a guy that HE likes. Let alone whatever draft picks the team makes in the REAL draft. Dude is triggered.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1re4ph4k said:
I'm making a small prediction. He is going to force a fumble, that we recover on special teams this year.

I'm not sure Griffin will see many defensive starts, unless KJ gets hurt..............but my prediction is he's going to make the Pro Bowl as a special teamer. He's going to be an absolute nightmare on special teams.

Maybe some spot end rushing, as he's REALLY good at getting after the passer. So I could see him also get some passing down snaps.

Sac

Reaction score
Seymour":apiz3zob said:
RolandDeschain":apiz3zob said:
I can't wait for enemy fans to get furious when their QB gets picked off by a one-handed guy. It's going to be glorious.

LOL....possibly they will be attempting to get a refund from "stub hub"? :twisted: :2thumbs:

WOW

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
You guys realize this post wasn’t intended to be a slam on Russell Wilson, right?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Of course. Don't worry, you will get the rhythm of this community soon enough. :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Some of us do. Others wait and wait and wait for the chance to pounce on Russ, it's pathetic really.
The same Russ who has the 2nd most wins by a QB in his first 6 seasons in the history of the NFL.

adeltaY

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1eyld2hy said:
He threw an interception on July 30th, oh the horror.
Because he's such a horrible QB, blah blah blah. That's next level reaching when someone has to bad mouth a guy on a practice interception. Because, you know, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rottenbarfer, Rivers etc. Those guys never throw picks in a PRACTICE.

Soulfish, don't you know Brady has literally never thrown a picks since he first touched a football at the age of two?

Now Rodgers on the other hand, his first pass in camp was intercepted by Kevin King. Is it kizer time?

We talkin bout practice....

mikeak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":330hosxy said:
Some of us do. Others wait and wait and wait for the chance to pounce on Russ, it's pathetic really.
The same Russ who has the 2nd most wins by a QB in his first 6 seasons in the history of the NFL.

Others can’t understand that pointing out errors doesn’t mean you think a player is bad

RW waited to long. He is waiting for the receiver to get set instead of throwing to him so the ball arrives when he is set

RW is still the best Seahawks QB in history and a top 5 QB in the league. He does however not walk on water and makes mistakes

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28i7n26q said:

Who is pouncing on Russ? That seems like a very extreme take on the comments in this thread . . .

Edit: +1 Mikeak

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":8xqt0872 said:
GeekHawk":8xqt0872 said:
RCATES":8xqt0872 said:
Wilson staring down his target. Easy play for the defense.

Holy shit dude. Give it a break. We understand, he's too short for you. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Huh? Just stating the obvious. Take off the blinders for a second.

It's not obvious though! Watch the clip, you are trolling Wilson and it's flippen obvious. He looks right first and does not stare down the target. For Christ sakes, Wilson has one of the best TD to int rates for his time in the league. Pick something VALID and quit trolling because it looks quite ridiculous to be honest. :roll:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cates has always been a Russ basher. Whatever gets you thru the day. 161 Touchdowns and only 56 picks, w/a career QBR of 98.8. The list goes on, but it's a waste of energy.
Go Hawks

Seymour

Reaction score
Sac":170pfxl0 said:
Seymour":170pfxl0 said:
RolandDeschain":170pfxl0 said:
I can't wait for enemy fans to get furious when their QB gets picked off by a one-handed guy. It's going to be glorious.

LOL....possibly they will be attempting to get a refund from "stub hub"? :twisted: :2thumbs:

WOW

Easy this was a good natured joke and no slam on Griffin. The guy absolutely doesn't see this as a handicap and wants not to be treated as special in anyway. Too many sensipoos getting riled up over nothing sometimes nowadays.

RCATES

Reaction score
And you guys wonder why the traffic in this Forum has died down so much. Too many Homers who snap at any sign of criticism. And you say that I need to find something better to do. You guys live here :2thumbs:

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":3srfz5ui said:
And you guys wonder why the traffic in this Forum has died down so much. Too many Homers who snap at any sign of criticism. And you say that I need to find something better to do. You guys live here :2thumbs:

I criticize Wilson plenty. Wilson being an int magnet is just plain a stupid and invalid topic. Find something worthy to slam him on....come on you can do it. :snack:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
RCATES":ihl2xfc7 said:

I suspect its more all the negative nancy's that nitpick every little thing that are driving people away. No one loves a critic. I doubt any forum is negatively affected by upbeat and positive posters.

sutz

Reaction score
Let's see. Looked like a 7 on 7 drill, so not a lot of traffic. Shaqueem is probably our fastest LB now, and Russ hasn't practiced against him much yet.

Hell, give the kid some props. It was a pretty good play.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Shaquem Griffin is going to make a case for being on the field sooner than later. It's going to be tough to justify him being on the sidelines and the coaches will find a way to get him on the field. This guy is an athlete and they'll find ways to get him plays. He may have to switch positions (move to safety or other LB spot but he will find a way to get there and stay on the field). By the end of this season or sooner, he'll be starter. Maker my words.

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
hawkfan68":7lisupjn said:
Shaquem Griffin is going to make a case for being on the field sooner than later. It's going to be tough to justify him being on the sidelines and the coaches will find a way to get him on the field. This guy is an athlete and they'll find ways to get him plays. He may have to switch positions (move to safety or other LB spot but he will find a way to get there and stay on the field). By the end of this season or sooner, he'll be starter. Maker my words.

Giphy

Latest posts