Shaquem Griffin picks of Russell Wilson in the End Zone!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sac":24q9o60k said:
Seymour":24q9o60k said:
RolandDeschain":24q9o60k said:
I can't wait for enemy fans to get furious when their QB gets picked off by a one-handed guy. It's going to be glorious.

LOL....possibly they will be attempting to get a refund from "stub hub"? :twisted: :2thumbs:

WOW
As if you haven't said this kind of thing a million times? Not siding with him, but you're the LAST person around here to comment on something like this, lol.

adeltaY

Reaction score
RCATES":36c8ju50 said:
And you guys wonder why the traffic in this Forum has died down so much. Too many Homers who snap at any sign of criticism. And you say that I need to find something better to do. You guys live here :2thumbs:

I have been pounced on for pointing out Russ negatives so I get where you're coming from but dude most of your posts are Russ bashing so it's natural others react they way when you come out of nowhere in a thread aimed at celebrating a different player to point out a QB error in PRACTICE.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
On Sunday, Griffin forced a fumble by stripping the ball from tight end Nick Vannett, and a day later the fifth-round pick was at it again, jumping a route to cut in front of Vannett during 7-on-7 drills, resulting in an interception at the goal line. Griffin was then mobbed by defensive teammates who appreciated the rookie getting the best of Russell Wilson and the offense.

https://www.seahawks.com/news/eight-obs ... ining-camp

Terrorizing Vannett. :shock:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Vannet needs to fight for that ball, that was weak as hell, But great play by Griffin. Damn that dude is fast. He might be faster than anyone in the secondary.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
nanomoz":3anwtvpq said:
Vannet needs to fight for that ball, that was weak as hell, But great play by Griffin. Damn that dude is fast. He might be faster than anyone in the secondary.
Super Bowl XLIX trigger warning, lol

chris98251

Reaction score
You pussies need to get over the butt hurt and post on the topic, Shaq 2.0 made a great play against a Veteran QB, doesn't matter if he was one handed or not the play was good. Nice to see Rookies making a impact early in camp regardless.

nanomoz

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3egc8u1l said:
nanomoz":3egc8u1l said:
Super Bowl XLIX trigger warning, lol

No doubt.

OpHawk

Reaction score
It's actually pretty pathetic this thread devolved into this given the OP. Some of you need to get some air.

mikeak

Reaction score
OpHawk":1su4o2fk said:
It's actually pretty pathetic this thread devolved into this given the OP. Some of you need to get some air.

6 months without football - some of us will be getting air soon.

Unfortunately others are using this as warmup :)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":15vhxca6 said:
You pussies need to get over the butt hurt and post on the topic, Shaq 2.0 made a great play against a Veteran QB, doesn't matter if he was one handed or not the play was good. Nice to see Rookies making a impact early in camp regardless.
:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":qox073u6 said:

hopefully they can take this impact and desire into the season...then who knows what is possible!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Beyond stoked to see Shaquem on the field this year. As far as the Russ thing goes.....Nothing to get over, I think the Russ bashing is entertaining, especially when people start reaching. Meh, I know what he can do, and he certainly can improve on some things in his game. I suspect he will. There's a big difference between criticism (which comes with the QB position) and is warranted..........and just plain looking for things to bag on the guy.
Oh well, fan how you want. I'll continue to stick up for the guy. And I flat out feel like he can get a lot better and has things to improve in his game. Thinking a guy is one of the best in the league doesn't mean I think he's the perfect QB, far from it. But he's one of the best 5 in the game and this team would be pretty bad w/out him.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ei6t7d3 said:
Sac":3ei6t7d3 said:
Seymour":3ei6t7d3 said:
RolandDeschain":3ei6t7d3 said:
I can't wait for enemy fans to get furious when their QB gets picked off by a one-handed guy. It's going to be glorious.

LOL....possibly they will be attempting to get a refund from "stub hub"? :twisted: :2thumbs:

WOW
As if you haven't said this kind of thing a million times? Not siding with him, but you're the LAST person around here to comment on something like this, lol.

That "WOW" was me kicking myself for not thinking of it first.