Shaquem Griffin's jersey ranks No. 5

original poster

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":1x0u2d3v said:
No one questioning if he will have an S infront of Griffin? We have 2 shaq griffins now.

The NFL don't tend to do that.

Even so, the S wouldn't differentiate between the two!

SeaChat

Reaction score
drcool":2mr6pzxe said:
The NFL has confirmed he will be #49. I would probably be 99% sure he won't change from #49.

From the vibe I get from a few different UCF sites there are a lot of UCF fans buying these. They are super excited to see this guy in the NFL and I think the Seahawks just picked up a bunch of fans in central Florida.

I think the Seahawks just acquired new fans from all around the world, when they drafted Shaquem. It's situations like this, that makes being a 12 for life such a damn honor. The Seahawks are so much more than just a professional football team.

Where else except in the Emerald City, (and the Merry Ole Land of OZ) could you really expect a miracle like Shaquem Griffin to occur. There is a mighty spirit that lives in the Pacific Northwest and this guy embodies that spirit like few others have.

Shaquem's ability to hope, dream, believe and succeed is a crazy infectious spirit that shines from him, everywhere he goes, and that will not be denied. I think the Seahawk Nation isl fixin to witness a real live miracle unfold before us this season.

Looks like the Mighty and Powerful OZ has his work cut out for him this year, but it ain't nothing impossible in when our spirits come together as one. The Hawks are gonna do some great stuff in 2018, mark my words.

Go Seahawks!