Sherman wins appeal - will not be suspended!

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Best news our team could have gotten. Gonna be an amazing team to watch in the playoffs.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't get why the NFL attempted to suspend him in the first place. I mean, if they knew the test was contaminated wouldn't it have been common sense to throw it out?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
mikeak":jxjbwpjq said:
Scottemojo":jxjbwpjq said:
The NFL does not disclose results of a failed test until the suspension is imposed. As a result, the NFL has no statement currently on the case. But Albert Breer — who works for NFL.com — indicated that flaws in the testing procedure invalidated the result. Washington Post reporter Mark Maske spoke to someone familiar with the case, who called Sherman’s argument “a slam-dunk winner.”

Which makes it a real bitch that they tried to enforce the results to begin with.

Sorry this doesn't make sense. The NFL just gets the results from the lab back and if it is positive they suspend the player. Then Sherman appealed outlined what had happened and somehow it was probably collaborated by the lab or the tester and that made it a slam dunk. Like several of us said here if he can prove a broken seal no way that he gets suspended.

This was handled exactly the way this should be handled EXCEPT for the fact that the positive test shouldn't have leaked to the media[/quote]
You are probably right, I was forgetting that the testing is handled by an outside entity.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am happy about him finally getting justice. There were some who said he should just admit it, take the suspension or will never win his appeal. I applaud him for standing up and going through this and not let it affect his game. I feel players should not face situations like this, the league should have common sense rules over testing. Being a multi billion dollar industry, I am not sure why they don't have tamper proof testing process?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The outlook it was very bleak
But the cup did indeed have a leak
Thankful twelfth men did rejoice
As the Seahawks have not yet reached their peak

Will I

Reaction score

Shock2k

Reaction score
If the cup don't fit, don't convict!!!!

Goooooooooooooooooooo, Seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawks!