Should JSN be #1 WR over DK?

evergreen

Reaction score
DK can’t catch. We see him drop so many lightly contested balls it’s sickening yes he can be awesome sometimes too. But I know Bobo catches those balls that DK is dropping.

Xxx

Reaction score
DK can’t catch. We see him drop so many lightly contested balls it’s sickening yes he can be awesome sometimes too. But I know Bobo catches those balls that DK is dropping.
That’s also why I’m glad we have bobo. But bobo isn’t physically scary. The nfl is afraid of dk if they’re not they’re gonna get eaten

Xxx

Reaction score
What does #1 mean? Should he get the most targets? That's up to the QB, you see you can design a play for someone but you cant force the QB to throw him the ball or maybe he is not open? Is that playcalling? Do you think they draw up plays in the dirt with only one route and one guy to throw it to? It's chemistry it's comfort it's throwing to who is open and that chemistry is developed over time between the QB and the WR, it's trust and it's the assumption the QB even sees them, it assumes the wr is open, it assumes the QB has enough time to find him. This isn't Madden this is real people.
It’s not that far or less fun than madden

Xxx

Reaction score
Can you fire your coach in Madden or are you still stuck with the same coach and same vanilla plays that I struggle to make the correct read on?
Dammit you made me talk in this thread again. This thread is a disgrace. I made a DK thread just to combat this terrible thread no offense mizak I appreciate your sparking this conversation

cymatica

Reaction score
I’m not so sure that DK is the #1 receiver on this team. Lockett has played like a #1 receiver too. JSN is nowhere near a healthy Lockett.
I'd be willing to bet JSN will be one of the best WRs in the league moving forward as long as his career isn't wasted by stupid coaching.

Reactions: Xxx

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
That’s also why I’m glad we have bobo. But bobo isn’t physically scary. The nfl is afraid of dk if they’re not they’re gonna get eaten
The NFL isn't afraid of a receiver that can't separate.