Should we get a Dome stadium?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
ludakrishna":w3q127s8 said:
sdog1981":w3q127s8 said:
Is this a post from last week? Wilson just played lights out today 24 September 2017.

This is exactly what I feared. Russell Wilson had a great Blake Bortles-esque garbage time stats in the late 3rd and 4th to pad his numbers. When he shows up in the 1st and 2nd (pre 2 min drive), please come and talk to me.
Which just confirms my belief about Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. Wilson-esque garbage-time points in the 4th quarter of that game..

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Of course, when Russ scores a bunch of points in the 4th, it's "garbage time points"
when Brady does it, it's "heroic"

Hawknballs

Reaction score
LOL.

So we aren't undefeated and we don't look great.

Lets chill on the "BENNET SUCKS WILSON SUCKS EVERYONE SUCKS"

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yeah Russ played "decent," sure. Under pressure on 49% of his snaps he accounted for almost 400 yards of offense and 4 TDs. There was no garbage time this entire game. The offense got the team a lead and the defense blew it immediately. Can def blame the offense for the three and outs in the third, but the defense went "1 and out" as well.

OP
OP
L

ludakrishna

Reaction score
I called out Russell's inability to play in inclement weather back in September and his play today reaffirmed my assessment.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3l4siqdj said:
We can't play in the heat, Russell Wilson is TERRIBLE in the rain. Are we only built to execute in a perfectly controlled environment? We come out flat way too many times and it's getting frustrating.
Washingtons defense brought it Period. Good game plan the way I saw it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
HawaiiD":3alnkurs said:
ludakrishna":3alnkurs said:
We can't play in the heat, Russell Wilson is TERRIBLE in the rain. Are we only built to execute in a perfectly controlled environment? We come out flat way too many times and it's getting frustrating.
Washingtons defense brought it Period. Good game plan the way I saw it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

100% correct. Along with many other things but the team got outcoached by a long shot today. Not to mention the awful burn a timeout go for two on our last TD.