Single Game Tickets Go On Sale July 21

kidhawk

Reaction score
As the title suggests, single game tickets go on sale Monday, July 21 at 10 am.

Just got the announcement from the app.

As most people know, these are mostly single seats, and they are historically gone VERY fast.

Edit to add a Link:

[urltargetblank]http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2014/07/10/tweet-link-single-game-ticket-information/#more-26095[/urltargetblank]

One-thousand upper level single-game tickets per home game will be available at the CenturyLink Field NW Box Office. Fans may purchase a total of four single-game tickets per person. Beginning at 8 a.m., fans will enjoy a live DJ, inflatables, and Blitz and Sea Gals will be on site. The Seahawks Pro Shop will also be open and will include a one-day only sidewalk sale.

Additionally, 650 bleacher seats, standing-room only and scattered single-game tickets will be available for each home game through ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000, beginning at 10 a.m. on Monday, July 21.

A limited number of tickets have been held for members of the Blue Pride season ticket wait list. These fans are currently being notified to purchase tickets on a priority basis

seanoob

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Gonna be on the phone & hitting refresh like crazy then.

671hawk

Reaction score
Hmmm. I would have thought they give season ticket holders a shot first since they opened up sales to blue pride already.

Subzero717

Reaction score
That is kind of nonsense. We or I didnt get anything saying anything for seas tix holders. Thats bunk.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1ie1twx4 said:
That is kind of nonsense. We or I didnt get anything saying anything for seas tix holders. Thats bunk.

I could be mistaken, as I'm not a season ticket holder, but don't they usually send out a special code so season ticket holders can access these tickets before the general public? I thought they usually do that the day before or something?

Subzero717

Reaction score
kidhawk":2et7o1vo said:
CALIHAWK1":2et7o1vo said:

I could be mistaken, as I'm not a season ticket holder, but don't they usually send out a special code so season ticket holders can access these tickets before the general public? I thought they usually do that the day before or something?

Yup. Kind of my point. Its usually before the day before. I have no intentions of buying any so Im not really really complaining. If blue pride got dibs over season tick holders that is kind of bunk. Anyway only 1000 tix available. Standing room only.

titan3131

Reaction score
If anyone is on blue pride and gets a chance would anyone be willing to help me and my wife go to our very first game?

Really want to go to Gb or SF games.

we would be eternally grateful.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I bet about half of those buying will be reselling their tickets....pisses me off as I actually want to go to a game but no way in hell am I paying $200+ PER ticket for crappy seats

Subzero717

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2g5eo58t said:
I bet about half of those buying will be reselling their tickets....pisses me off as I actually want to go to a game but no way in hell am I paying $200+ PER ticket for crappy seats

No crappy seats. Also why they probably cut off season ticket holders from buying them. A lot of brokers own a lot of the seats.

titan3131

Reaction score
Hey any hardcore fans wanna camp out and get in line to getsome tickets, I'm down. Just don't wanna wait alone.