Skipping Early Free Agency

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
This is the time of year I have hated in years past as all the other teams made splash signings while the Seahawks waited until the leftovers of the leftovers were picked over And we signed the injured and the projects.

i hope this year is different.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
We do have a lot of needs and holes to fill. We do have a lot of cap space but that money adds up quick. I’m not surprised but like you I would like some splash signing

Mizak

Reaction score
Looks like this is a John Schneider thing. To cheapen out and not risk big money for the big signings.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
This is the time of year I have hated in years past as all the other teams made splash signings while the Seahawks waited until the leftovers of the leftovers were picked over And we signed the injured and the projects.

i hope this year is different.
I sure am tired of the Jaguars winning the Super Bowl every year with all of these signings

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

haroldseattle

Reaction score
I think most of us realize the early spending frenzy results in over paying some times by a lot. Still it's kind of painful to watch all the glitz get signed before the Seahawks make a move. So painful but smart in theory at least.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I do hope they sign Fant.. because as of right now we don’t have any TEs do we?

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’ll take.. Queen, Simmons, Williams and Fant plz lol 😂

And brooks?

chrispy

Reaction score
Lost 3, signed 2 of our own...so far/by my count. Maybe there's some comp picks coming .... Seahawks have definitely not been competitive in that area. Perhaps new coach brought some Ravens FO perspective with him too.

cheese22

Reaction score
Lost 3, signed 2 of our own...so far/by my count. Maybe there's some comp picks coming .... Seahawks have definitely not been competitive in that area. Perhaps new coach brought some Ravens FO perspective with him too.
I have been envious of the Ravens draft picks for the past ~5 years.