Potential Free Agent losses ....

Jville

Reaction score
It's the flip side of acquisition possibilities.

I think an interesting combination for another team, in need of a jump start for their offense, could be that of signing both Drew Lock & Noah Fant. Obviously, John Schneider liked what he saw in that combo by insisting their inclusion in the Denver trade. Other GMs surely made note of that.

The question of this thread is ...... What other Seahawk free agents does this forum think will draw interest from other teams?

keasley45

Reaction score
Leonard Williams, Brooks, and I think someone takes a flier on Taylor given his raw talent - and I think he takes a deal larger than what the Hawks are willing to pay him.

Brooks - someone's going to offer him good money. I think for Mike, the prospect of him and Queen in the middle is appealing. I think theyll measure what it would take to get both here, but id exoect one or the other (if not both) to be in seahawks blue in 24.

Bobby? I think he will want to be here more than the hawks will want to keep him. I honestly don't think he wants to play anywhere else (despite what he's said) and might retire if there isn't a place for him here. Another team might throw $ at him and if they do, I think we let him go.

Williams - the dude is a monster and in for a sizeable payday. Would love for them to fit him in.

Evan Brown didn't help himself this year, so I'm not sure whether someone else will price him out of Seattle. Centers aren't easy to find so he's one I think they might try to just get done early.

D Lewis? Same. He might see some interest, but he didn't really do anything to warrant a huge payday.

Devin Bush? Again, not enough tape on him and what there was wasn't great. But if Mike looks at the film and sees him as one of those guys that was just misused... maybe we sign him up for depth.

Phil Haynes - see D Lewis.

Edwards - I think could see some interest and if he does, we let him walk.

12forlife

Reaction score
All good insight!
As for the LB position sheeesh, who knows that position needs a complete rebuild. I think if Bobby will sign a 1 yr vet min deal we could really use his leadership on & off the field. Or sign Bush if you feel he fits the scheme better? I really expect JS & MM to go after Luvu or Queen, i feel both these guys fit MM scheme better, Brooks doeant cover well enough for is price tag imo. Then draft a rookie to go beside one of them. LB & Saftey were key pieces to Baltimore's Def. A real interesting prospect is James Williams Miami, he is a LB/Satey hybrid.

As for our interior Oline situation??? Your guess is as good as mine. I've said before on here, it all depends on if Olu has but on enough strength to anchor the C position, and if Lucas's knee will hold up @ RT or do we bump him to guard and draft a new RT? As for our FA Brown, Haynes & Lewis none are worth overpaying for if cheap enough keep in the fold or move on.

bigcc

Reaction score
Leonard Williams, Brooks, and I think someone takes a flier on Taylor given his raw talent - and I think he takes a deal larger than what the Hawks are willing to pay him.

Brooks - someone's going to offer him good money. I think for Mike, the prospect of him and Queen in the middle is appealing. I think theyll measure what it would take to get both here, but id exoect one or the other (if not both) to be in seahawks blue in 24.

Bobby? I think he will want to be here more than the hawks will want to keep him. I honestly don't think he wants to play anywhere else (despite what he's said) and might retire if there isn't a place for him here. Another team might throw $ at him and if they do, I think we let him go.

Williams - the dude is a monster and in for a sizeable payday. Would love for them to fit him in.

Evan Brown didn't help himself this year, so I'm not sure whether someone else will price him out of Seattle. Centers aren't easy to find so he's one I think they might try to just get done early.

D Lewis? Same. He might see some interest, but he didn't really do anything to warrant a huge payday.

Devin Bush? Again, not enough tape on him and what there was wasn't great. But if Mike looks at the film and sees him as one of those guys that was just misused... maybe we sign him up for depth.

Phil Haynes - see D Lewis.

Edwards - I think could see some interest and if he does, we let him walk.
Anyone who got significant play time will find a landing spot.

Say whatever you want about the team, but they were 9-8 in a brutal division.

I mostly agree with what you say here, but I'd bet my left nut against both brooks and queen being here lol. Worth noting that the new ravens DC was queens LB coach, I don't know if Macdonald being here is much of a draw for queen.

Also if we DID get both lbs, that means we didn't keep leonard and neither lb is as valuable, not particularly close tbh.