So, are we gonna talk about this?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Marshawk always looks for his retainer in the nude, carrying a football. This is a candid shot.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Marshawn's hawt. Donk's being a little douchey here IMO.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/zebulondak/status/487011502264569857[/tweet]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HHawk121":ky2qezlt said:
It seems as though a lot of people don't really understand Marshawn... He loved the limelight. He used to be a juicy interview. He would have fun with em, laugh with em, and say whatever was on his mind. Until they started twisting his words, using them against him. He's been soured by their misuse of his words and now despises them for it. I'm fairly certain RRR didn't help. He upset a few fans saying something (I don't recall off hand what it was) and in the blink of an eye, he stopped showing ANYTHING in the media.

This

HawkWow

Reaction score
People that feel Marshawn hates to be the center of attention haven't been paying very close attention to Marshawn. Lynch has always been the joker. He craves attention and only quit speaking to the media when reporters in Buffalo were a tad too quick in jumping off his bandwagon. His feelings were hurt and being an intelligent man...spurning them now is his way of exacting his revenge. Brilliant.

I have to think of the old joke...where does an elephant sleep? (anywhere he wants). Marshawn is that elephant and whether it's posing nude or not visiting the Whitehouse, he's not going to give a flying (bleep) what anyone thinks about it. And not giving a (bleep) what others think is what makes him cool.

Individuality is a dying breed that should be celebrated.