So if the 'Hawks can keep it somewhat close by halftime.

calinator

Reaction score
Is it a safe assumption to say our chances are that much greater?

Seahawks running game as opposed to the Broncos heavy passing make the Broncos tired.

Seahawks are super young and Denver is not, meaning wear down faster?

Seahawks seem to start off slow a majority of the time but really pick it up in the second half.

If the 'Hawks can start off with a good tempo on offense, Broncos could be in big trouble or *gulp* shootout.

Ugh tomorrow can't come soon enough. The wait is killin us.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
we'll be up comfortably at the half. We are going to push the donkeys around all day.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah I expect this to be like NO MNF. We crush them all game after a fast start. Of course if its close at half that benefits us, I am sure, but that aint gonna happen.

Go Hawks!

Hawksalot4277

Reaction score
Timberhawk":2vxhv8uz said:
Yeah I expect this to be like NO MNF. We crush them all game after a fast start. Of course if its close at half that benefits us, I am sure, but that aint gonna happen.

Go Hawks!

So you'll be ahead by a lot at the half, which favors you, or you'll be a little ahead, which favors you, or you'll be a little behind, which favors you. Hmmm.

seadoc30

Reaction score
I don't know man.. I've seen many collapses by our defense on defining last drives this season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The 2nd Quarter has been the key quarter all year. If we can outscore them in the 2nd Quarter, our track record shows we have a higher chance to win the game.

The games we struggled in the 2nd Quarter are the games that we had a lot of trouble in.

I don't know why that Quarter is so important, but Field Gulls did an article this year talking about it being our key quarter earlier in the year too.

seadoc30

Reaction score
We need RW to start fast.. He in my opinion is one of the worst first drive qb. I can't remember the last time we score a TD on the first drive and it's usually because of RW inaccuracy. It would be awesome if we could send a message this game on a first drive TD.

OP
OP
C

calinator

Reaction score
seadoc30":20pyap52 said:
We need RW to start fast.. He in my opinion is one of the worst first drive qb. I can't remember the last time we score a TD on the first drive and it's usually because of RW inaccuracy. It would be awesome if we could send a message this game on a first drive TD.

Yeah another thing is RW is definitely going to need a big game because like an analyst said Lynch going 140 and 2 td's isn't enough because the Broncos will score more than 14 i'm sure. RW is gonna have to have his A-game, atleast 2 TD's unless the special teams/defense score. With an average D like the Broncos and Harvin back again he better go off on them.

I like RW but he annoys the hell out of me with his inconsistency and indecisiveness, he will get better with time. Time to see what Mr. Cool can do in the biggest game of his career.

jack_patera

Reaction score
I expect Denver going to come out trying to run the ball...no success there...bringing up 2nd, 3rd & long situations...advantage us...we'll do our thing, and then some, with percy in the game on offense...I see us comfortably up at the half...2nd half when peyton starts trying to take over slinging the ball all over the field and they'll fare not much better...I see a 31-23 affair...with the score not an indication of the beatdown we gave them....

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Hawksalot4277":1jo6a8ed said:
Timberhawk":1jo6a8ed said:

Go Hawks!

So you'll be ahead by a lot at the half, which favors you, or you'll be a little ahead, which favors you, or you'll be a little behind, which favors you. Hmmm.

That is not what he said. Read again.

Latest posts