So, it's Hawks / S.F.?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Decimation":13t9mgo3 said:
This game could be a historic one. Our team just absolutely hates them. They want revenge for the loss at the stick.
Speaking of; Who is the main Mod here that regulates the trolls? I need to send a PM ASAP.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
grizbob":2fzvmps3 said:
Seatown001":2fzvmps3 said:
I'm personal glad it's the 49ers as they always manage to stink it up in Seattle. Don't get me wrong I think they are a great team but for whatever reason Kaep plays terrible against us in Seattle.

Don't be surprised if they come to town with a 12th man of their own in the form of referees.

In case you haven't noticed, they are the darlings of the NFL now. :34853_tinfoil:

But, I don't think our defense views them as darlings. In fact, I'm pretty sure there will be a few assaults in this one.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawk45":2y4d6hlm said:
Our Defense will have to play the game of their lives. I think they have it in them, heaven knows the fans will have heads exploding just leading up to kickoff.

What a game this will be.
Agree with this cuz I think the O will be the same no turnovers, conservative approach we've seen with maybe just a bit more oomph if Percy plays. The D needs to win this for our team.......turnovers folks, turnovers.

Axx

Reaction score
Looks like roger got the nffcg that he always wanted for maximum ratings

Joey13091

Reaction score
Oh man the 9er fans will be in full effect on .net this week. Gonna be a loooong week.

grizbob

Reaction score
Largent80":2g4ikvg7 said:
grizbob":2g4ikvg7 said:
Seatown001":2g4ikvg7 said:
I'm personal glad it's the 49ers as they always manage to stink it up in Seattle. Don't get me wrong I think they are a great team but for whatever reason Kaep plays terrible against us in Seattle.

Don't be surprised if they come to town with a 12th man of their own in the form of referees.

In case you haven't noticed, they are the darlings of the NFL now. :34853_tinfoil:

But, I don't think our defense views them as darlings. In fact, I'm pretty sure there will be a few assaults in this one.

Agreed Rob, but I fear the NFL might be thinking a ninner/Broncos(Patriots) game will be more popular than with the Hawks. It's not like it hasn't happened before :180670:

Atradees

Reaction score
We play the 9ers for all the marbles in our house........justice in a poetic sense.

We either win with Russell and this passing game or we lose and celebrate whatever ineptitudes in the offseason.

we have our answer.

Morpheus08

Reaction score
Curious if two teams from the same conference have ever faced off in the Championship game before......  Anyone know?

hoxrox

Reaction score
It's go time!!! :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

BigBill1945

Reaction score
grizbob":3fh6jml3 said:
Seatown001":3fh6jml3 said:

Harbaugh spends 3/4 of the game blowing the refs. He will lobby like crazy for calls. This game was poorly refed. A lot of no calls and a lot of real bad calls. I want us to beat these bitches like a drum. I will be at the game. I don't want us to stop yelling when they have the ball even during timeouts. I really dislike Harbaugh. He is the most obnoxious arrogant coach in football. I think Kaepernich needs to get taken down a few notches too.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Morpheus08":2g5a1ny7 said:
Curious if two teams from the same conference have ever faced off in the Championship game before......  Anyone know?
Stealers/Ravens during the Turdinals' Super Bowl year. Ravens limped into the Ketchup Dome after a bruising win over the Titans, who were actually the AFC's best team that year.

grizbob

Reaction score
Morpheus08":2j9rsw8y said:

Every year since 1974 :mrgreen: I assume you meant division, then it would be yes at least once, Seahawks at Raiders 1984.

Morpheus08

Reaction score
grizbob":2kfo0e1f said:
Morpheus08":2kfo0e1f said:

Every year since 1974 :mrgreen: I assume you meant division, then it would be yes at least once, Seahawks at Raiders 1984.

Yup, that's what I meant. Thanks to you both.

grizbob

Reaction score
Morpheus08":3oglckoh said:
grizbob":3oglckoh said:
Morpheus08":3oglckoh said:

Yup, that's what I meant. Thanks to you both.

:th2thumbs:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":jbtnz54b said:
I hate that more 9er fans than usual will be on the forum.

I may have to avoid the forums entirely this week. I cannot stand the threads on here during weeks leading up to a SF game.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
BigBill1945":1ypq7uh5 said:
I really dislike Harbaugh. He is the most obnoxious arrogant coach in football. I think Kaepernich needs to get taken down a few notches too.
Agree wholeheartedly. Hairball is the biggest crybaby I've seen in a loooong time. And CrapCake? Sheesh, I don't ever want to see him kiss his muscle again.

I'm not looking for injuries, but I really hope CrapCake takes off for a run and Bam-Bam comes in from the side unnoticed and just flattens that sucker.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkFan72":98k39eeq said:
Coug_Hawk08":98k39eeq said:
I hate that more 9er fans than usual will be on the forum.

I may have to avoid the forums entirely this week. I cannot stand the threads on here during weeks leading up to a SF game.

You'll at least have one less. :)

I'm gonna be very light in my posting this week, if I post at all. There will just be too much emotion swirling too many different directions for it to be productive, IMO.

So, best of luck to the Hawks and their fans, and hoping for a clean game with no injuries to either side.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Stopping Frank Gore is a MUST, and smack that grin off of Kaepernuts punk face! My 12th Man prediction for next Sunday is, in the words of Mr. T. PAIN!!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Oh, Kraphisdink will be the deer in the headlights again. This will be the Hawks greatest win in the playoffs ever.

Latest posts