So just a reminder; the Eagles beat the Patriots in NE

RockHawk

Reaction score
Just a small reminder that though we should be very confident going into this matchup with the Ravens this week, in no way should we overlook them and think we get to skip through to week 16 against the Cardinals. Teams with their backs against the wall and nothing to play for except playing spoiler are dangerous.

I think Pete's teams understand this, and so I'm not completely worried, but I would have said the same thing about Belichick's teams prior to last Sunday. Here's to another blowout by the visiting team!!!

sutz

Reaction score
Certainly something the team needs to keep in mind. I think they'll be OK. The Blackbirds are a bit of a train wreck, injury wise. Pete's teams don't seem to get complacent in December.

Polaris

Reaction score
It's a good reminder. The Ravens are an NFL team too and they have pride. However, I also think our 'hawks are on a mission right now. I don't mind us being confident as long as it's just as 12s and the team goes back east and takes care of business....and I believe they will.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This past Sunday, I knew within five minutes that we were imposing our will on the Viks that day. Our team needs to make a statement by playing dominating football right from the start this coming Sunday.

kearly

Reaction score
The Ravens are only 5 point dogs. If I could bet on sports, I'd bet some good money on Seattle covering.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
This team started 2-4, darn near 1-5, they weren't allowed to take any team lightly after that.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2yz79dj0 said:
This team started 2-4, darn near 1-5, they weren't allowed to take any team lightly after that.

We were also darn near 6-0, and that sort of disappointment is a pretty strong motivator of this prideful, winning group of athletes.

Rob12

Reaction score
Yep, can't take anyone lightly.

But Pete's teams never do that in December. If this was earlier in the season, I would be a bit nervous. But with our secondary squared away now and Earl saying they're having fun again, I fully expect a blow out.

Another victory formation ran by T-Jack to close it out.

35-10, Seahawks.

Latest posts