So Russell Wilson wants to be an owner

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson could be a potential owner in twenty years, in the Chris Hansen sense. Network well, pool investors, it could happen. Unless they start making Air Wilson's I doubt he'd ever have enough money to buy a team outright, but I'm sure he'll find a way.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":34bqs2v7 said:
So how has he gotten so few national deals and almost no spotlight deals?

Who does he play for? Seriously, if he played for any team in the NFC East he would have multiple commercials from multiple companies on televisions nationwide.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I can see pail allen giving the team to Wilson when he is ready to give it up.
provided he turns into a settle permanent resistant

Penman96

Reaction score
Was listening to Seattle ESPN 710 the other morning, they were saying the total sponsorship money for all NFL players combined is $55 million per year. Payton has the lead at about $17 million, so the split for the rest isn't that substantial, at least compared to most of the QB contracts. I think Russ will be a great front man for many sponsorship deals - but the least valuable NFL team is still close to a billion dollars so he won't be buying one of those.

Would also like to add - if Paul Allen does bequeath the team, I'd want him to leave it to number 12!!!

That's where the real love is...

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":2kh4tpmi said:
I can see pail allen giving the team to Wilson when he is ready to give it up.
provided he turns into a settle permanent resistant

What in the world is that? :shock:

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Elway used to Own an arena League team. Maybe thats what he's thinking of.

It would be really Difficult for RW to get the Money to buy an NFL Team - They cost around a Billion Dollars.

NYCoug

Reaction score
If Russ becomes an owner, he'll have more rings than he actually has fingers by the end of his lifetime. If he were to succeed Paul Allen, can you imagine how nuts that would be? The dream scenario of course is that he's a player/owner who wins 5 rings as a player, before ultimately running for President and succeeding, assigning Marshawn Lynch as his Vice President in the process. That's the dream.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Magic owned 10% of the lakers while still playing for them.