So tired of the soap opera drama

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Thx for putting a grin on me cuz I was just thinking about him and I read your post , it made me smile :greetingsearthling:

MrThortan

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: Pete has obviously lost the locker room, and the fans :sarcasm_off:

mrt144

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3k6lnb8z said:
Man I don't know if its just more of it this off season or maybe it's the TMZ'ing of sports coverage but I am exhausted with all the off field crap. From Shopping Sherm, to McDowell, to punching teammates, to D v RW, to standing or not , to bringing in a exhaunerated DV guy, to KJ getting magical knee help etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Man the regular season can't get here quick enough.

Football addict hates the comedown?

Smellyman

Reaction score
Meh. I don't really consider it any of it drama. Ever worked in an office? Any job site? A PTA meeting? High School football game? A little league baseball game?

Seems like minor stuff listed in the OP's post.

People gonna people

AVL

Reaction score
2 offseasons ago seemed much worse to me, not even close.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Agree with Smellyman - not much in the way of drama, if any.

If you do feel it's too much, consider this: You could be a Browns fan, with their long and illustrious lineage of disaster.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3faz0wlv said:
StoneCold":3faz0wlv said:
I won't care about the off field stuff until someone shows it's the reason the team is losing. People have lives outside of football and we live in interesting times.

Hard to quantify off the field distractions into proof for losing.

My point is it's naive to think the drama talk will calm down once the season start.

- death
- taxes
- team losses = drama

Oh I get your point. I'm with you on that. I just won't be buying the loss was tied to off field actions without some serious proof. Need more than twitter speculations