So we miss the extra point AGAIN to lose the game

u0087966

Reaction score
HawksSoc":uo3m5p7w said:
u0087966":uo3m5p7w said:
Nah he's blown more than 4 points. It was 4 points blown just today. I can name at least four kickers performing better than him.

Can you name 16? Because if not he's still in the top half of Kickers in this league. Also, you say that as if its a damning insult, that there's four kickers playing better then him, would the 5th best Kicker in the NFL not be good enough for you?

If he were kicking like a playoff caliber kicker, the Seahawks would be at least a number 2 seed at 11-4.

I guess you have low expectations from him. I expect ALL 32 NFL kickers to make 27 yard field in good weather (he missed in AZ) and I expect the top 16 kickers to make ALL 31 yard extra point attempts.

Jeremy517

Reaction score
The snap was high and a Cardinal was coming unblocked off the right side. I think Hauschka was trying to avoid it getting block from the right and ended up pushing it left.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Many of us talked about how not re-signing Gresham would bite us throughout the season.

:(

But hey, we have a long snapper who gets downfield quicker. I guess.

mikeak

Reaction score
Jeremy517":169dyqak said:
The snap was high and a Cardinal was coming unblocked off the right side. I think Hauschka was trying to avoid it getting block from the right and ended up pushing it left.

This. I also think the ball is snapped slower so it arrives later. Either this or the blocking has gotten worse.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This guy has definitely cost us games the first one in Arizona come to mind . I can handle anything over 40 plus yards missed but most of these missed are chip shots don't care if the moved the xp back it's still a chip shot and it's all in his frickin head now

Seymour

Reaction score
The extra point means nothing if the D doesn't hold.

That said, there is something going on there for sure. Anyone else notice the we moved that extra point from the usual left hash mark to the right?