Solid game by our 2s and 3s

JPatera76

Reaction score
Laughable that GB needed their 1s (for what half the game?) to get a lead and play and then needed the official's assistance to take the lead back (push off, OPI) and Win. but whatever.

GB fans are gunna have a LOOONG season. Their team is ass. And plays honestly like ass against our 2s and 3s lol

PS F The NFL Officials. (nOT calling them taking out our kicker, the push off.. both moments that they swallowed the whistle were points were scored by GB afterwards)

EDIT: I am proud of our guys who stayed in most the game. Even down to the last second they still played hard, regardless.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Laughable that GB needed their 1s and officials assistance to take the lead back and Win. but whatever.

GB fans are gunna have a LOOONG season. Their team is ass. And plays honestly like ass against our 2s and 3s lol

PS F The NFL Officials.
Anyone from our 2s and 3s that caught your eyes?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I wasn't able to catch the 4th quarter at all, did GB really put their 1's back in the game just to win it? That's so sad and hilarious if so.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Anyone from our 2s and 3s that caught your eyes?
I really liked Bell, and I think Koby Bryant was out there for a while. And Saroderic Thompson, that kid. Practice squad guy, def imo worthy of a 53 Spot over Macintosh. Put Macintosh on PS and protect him or whatever

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I wasn't able to catch the 4th quarter at all, did GB really put their 1's back in the game just to win it? That's so sad and hilarious if so.
No no poor wording on my part. lol The ref';s just let them get away with even more like.. what got them the to the redzone when Franklin pushed off our DB.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Of course, GB refs gonna be biased. I was expecting a loss today specifically because of them, and I wasn't disappointed. Can't wait to see them eat shit this season.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
So that deep pass was a BS?
Once our DB released and played the ball Franklin pushed off him. I feel it as BS. And when i went back and watched it a few of the linemen got away with some holding to.