Some words from our exciting new quarterback .......

Jville

Reaction score

Frozenropers1

Reaction score
He definitely is drinking the coolaid. 😁

I do like his attitude and Pete will love his work ethic.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
I sure hope they can pull another diamond from the rough in the draft. Drew needs a pocket we can't provide.

irfuben32

Reaction score
I sure hope they can pull another diamond from the rough in the draft. Drew needs a pocket we can't provide.

What makes you say that? I haven't seen anything that says he is just a pure pocket passer.

sprhawk73

Reaction score

It's not so much that he is a pocket passer just not elite and he's not in a better position than he was in Denver as far as protection goes.

The quality of a teams offensive line dictates the need from a QB, running or pocket. Drew is more of a pocket passer than a runner, reminds me of a smaller version of Hass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks coaching staff is more focused on Drew's rookie film. There will be plenty of opportunity for Drew to roll out in this years evolving offense. Also, the offensive line is in transition. Nothing stays the same. Learn and adapt. It's a dynamic league which is what makes following the league so addictive.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
He might not be a Russell Wilson franchise type future HoF but I’d take a poor man’s Jared Goff type production from Lock.

We can sit here a speculate, that’s fair, but I’m fine with waiting to actually see how he fits into Waldron’s offense, how he commands it, and his chemistry with the WRs.

I just like the fact that Lock sees this as an opportunity, a clean slate, and that he’s positive about being able to fit into the scheme and run it effectively and efficiently.

toffee

Reaction score
Our ownership emphasis in her statement to the public that she expect a team with players that are "all in". An interesting emphasis, it hinted the coaching staff failed to manage and motivate. It also hinted some players were putting their own agenda ahead of the teams.

Lock read the message and responded with his "all in"?
Our OL provided 2.4 seconds pocket time for Russ, which is more than Brady, Rodgers, Ben etc. got, or as much as Mahome enjoyed.

hawker84

Reaction score
Our ownership emphasis in her statement to the public that she expect a team with players that are "all in". An interesting emphasis, it hinted the coaching staff failed to manage and motivate. It also hinted some players were putting their own agenda ahead of the teams.

Lock read the message and responded with his "all in"?

Our OL provided 2.4 seconds pocket time for Russ, which is more than Brady, Rodgers, Ben etc. got, or as much as Mahome enjoyed.

Drew lock is not leading this team anywhere. We were just called a cupcake team on the ESPN morning show. I predict lock will be a bridge to next year's draft and nothing more. Starts in the trenches, and we don't have very good trenches as of right now...

chris98251

Reaction score
Cool stuff, last time ESPN opened their mouths it motivated us as a team to win a Super Bowl, Mediocre WR's and all. Just need players that have a chip attitude to use it.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I’m hoping he can be a Ryan Tanehill in this system. We need to draft an immediate starter at right tackle IMO.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm hoping for us to bring in a veteran QB who is anointed the starter, Matt-Flynn-style, and then blows out his knee in the last preseason game. Why?
Just to see that scene where a tearful Pete Carroll steps up to the microphone and says,
"We will rally around Drew Lock, and we will play good football!"
I'd be OK with Drew Lock winning the job over an anointed vet too. No need to unnecessarily blow out a dude's knee!