Sorry - First Take

Reaneypark

Reaction score
They have exposed themselves as baffoons. No one can take the seriously.

acbass

Reaction score
The only thing these idiots care about are fantasy stats. They judge QB's by the numbers they put up. I will never understand how that translates into being good. I fully believe Wilson could put up massive numbers if we asked him to. Just look at the Falcons game in the Divisional Round last year. It's a complete joke. They still can't stand that this team won. Those ass hats will do anything to save a little face because they pick against this team every week. They just need to cover Arena Football where this kind of crap matters.

AgentDib

Reaction score
A lot of people just aren't familiar enough the Hawks to speak intelligently about them. You have to follow this team closely in order to understand that our low passing numbers are intentional and why Carroll has a conservative offensive philosophy.

Anybody who thinks Russell Wilson is merely a game manager doesn't know what they are talking about and that is their problem not ours.

Optimus25

Reaction score
no one would possibly go on live TV to say on the record that RG3 is a better quarterback than russell wilson. i don't believe you. that is impossible, idiotic, incredulous, insulting, preposterous, and oh yeah, DUMB. Griffin's not a top 5 young quarterback in the NFL and he's not even the best young quarterback on his own team. I'll entertain discussions with Luck, CK none lost his chance by throwing the picks in the NFCCG, and anyone who puts cam newton over russell wilson deserves circumcision of the tongue. Scam newton pissed his pants against the niners in the 2nd half and threw a pathetic interception to seal that game. no way no how is he better than russell wilson. I'm focused on the positive spin but we cannot tolerate stupidity as a methodology to chip away from the legend of the leader of this team.

White Devil

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing and here is the problem I have with their arguments. Russell struggled the last 8 games of the season including the playoffs according to these guys, and that is the main argument they have in ranking him 5th.

I then have Cris Carter and other talking heads saying the receivers for the Seahawks are sub-par.

So what is it? Is it Russell, or is it the WR's?

The answer is neither, and this is what blows their arguments completely out of the water.

Russell, with his top 2 receivers out for most of the year faced these teams during the stretch they want to criticize him for.

Saints - 4th ranked Defense.
Niners - 5th ranked Defense
Giants - 8th ranked Defense
Cards - 6th ranked Defense
Rams - 15th ranked Defense
Saints - 4th ranked Defense
Niners - 5th ranked Defense

The fact that this offense, missing it's starting 2 WR's, is somehow forgotten about. The fact that they won all of these games except for the Cards game, is absolutely amazing. This is what I was telling anyone who would listen to me before the Super Bowl. This offense has battled some of the best defenses in the game week in and week out. Add to that the Offensive Line injuries that they dealt with all season long. I'm looking forward to seeing what this team is capable of with a healthy offense, along with the incredible defense they have.