Sorry Husky fans

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I work in the UW Athletic Department and this deal will help the department tremendously in terms of getting out of the financial deficit that it has faced the last several years after the stadium renovation.

D

DomeHawk

Blitzer88":3vk2o4m3 said:
I work in the UW Athletic Department and this deal will help the department tremendously in terms of getting out of the financial deficit that it has faced the last several years after the stadium renovation.

Of course this only helps the UW Athletic Dept. but the point that seems to being missed here is the significance of UW being given the 7th largest sponsorship in all of collegiate athletics. I can assure you that Oregon fans have ZERO (no pun intended) "concern" over whether the Huskies will be the recipient of inferior equipment and in fact would prefer that we did. Their concern is that UW is a program on the rise and Oregon's program is on the decline and this contract is an acknowledgement of that fact. I can assure you that Adidas has considerable resources for research and ongoing developments at UDub have not been lost on them.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
You give way too much credit to me and my fellow duck fans. You think we know jack about economics? We aint gone to one of them smart schools.