Sounders Season Thread ***YEDLIN SOLD***

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
SeatownJay":fi08pc4w said:
Sounders signed their 4th Homegrown Player, and may sign a 5th soon.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014 ... h-to-come/

Expect a bunch of em this offseason. With S2 the frequency inwhich we sign kids out of the academy will go up.

I would expect Jordan Morris, Darwin Jones, and a few others to join once the college season is over.

Excited to see these kids get some time with our system. Really excited about Morris...of our young forwards he is something different. Got a specialness about him.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Here's the starting 11 for tonight's matchup.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LIVESounders/status/531996584440233985[/tweet]

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
If there's one thing I hate in football it's turnovers. Just control the freaking ball.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3doj20gf said:
If there's one thing I hate in football it's turnovers. Just control the freaking ball.

And finishing. The Sounders have had some prime opportunities to find net. When the Sounders do find the net it will then set up some great counter opportunities for Martins and Dempsey since Dallas will be pressing hard.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Such a tense game! We defended really well. Should have won it with the chances we had. Dempsey needs to start playing better, highest paid player on the team and he should have buried that chance at the end. Didn't play brilliant last game either. Martins worked his socks off and created some nice chances, should probably have taken some of them himself. Both teams had legit claims for penalties, can't stand Escobar with his diving though. Would have taken Dempsey or Martins off earlier. We needed to keep possession and they kept giving it away.

Really hope Ozzy comes back for LA! Felt we started to lose our midfield dominance once he went out.

Wins a win though, so far no WTF play off moments from Sigi. It just feels like the pressure is off after the SS win and i think the players are playing a bit better because of it too. Bring on LA! Let's finish Donovans career once and for all, fed up hearing about him.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Azira wasn't horrible filling in for Ozzie, but you just can't replace a guy like him. REALLY hope he is back in time for LA.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2quar59r said:
Not a fan of bunkering down here by Seattle. I understand it, but I'm not a fan.

I don't feel like the Sounders, "bunkered down" at all. They didn't sub Dempsey until the very end, and at that Neagle was subbed in earlier which left some offensive prowess with Martins and Neagle. Dempsey is off lately as there were at least three chances he should have finished this evening but instead struck the ball right at the keeper.