Sounders Season Thread ***YEDLIN SOLD***

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So. Friggen. Frustrating. Sigi's gameplan today appears to be "stand around until the ball comes to you, then stand around until a defender challenges you into a panicked turnover" interspersed with periods of "stand around bitching" and "get into pointless shoving matches with your opponent".

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I posted that before Seattle took the lead. which happened on their first shot on goal of the day. Before that L.A. were dominating possession.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2dln8jk8 said:
I posted that before Seattle took the lead. which happened on their first shot on goal of the day. Before that L.A. were dominating possession.
It's fine I was just being snarky.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
So much fun. Congrats Sounders. Sneaky Pappa for the win!

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Treble has never been done before in american soccer. I look forward to being the first. 5 games to go guys.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sounders with a nice finish to the regular season. They earned 1st seed and HFA throughout the postseason. It'll be nice to have the MLS Cup final in Seattle.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Excellent! Double sewn up and already Champions in my eyes. I think the pressure is off the team, anything in the play offs is a bonus and I expect them to play much better than previous years due to that lack of pressure and home field advantage. Sigi has earned another year next year for me, I wanted him gone last year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
First, let me say I had to get a little drunk to say this ( ;) ) but, here goes.

Congrats the Sounders on the Shield. Hell of a tough achievement to win, and though I absolutely wish you the worst in the playoffs, the Supporters Shield was earned. (And I must be good about this because of good sportsmanship and the fact we're all Seahawks fans.) Needless to say, I am disappointed by the Timbers' fate (and performance) this year, but one has to weather the storm until next. Again, job well done.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
His agent came out today and said thats not happening.

After 14 months strait of footballing he needs a break.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":2nt25q01 said:
His agent came out today and said thats not happening.

After 14 months strait of footballing he needs a break.

that.... and there's probably not alot of demand for a 31 year old striker on a 6 week loan in the height of the most competitive football league in the world.

Dempseys days in any of the top 4 leagues are over.

Latest posts