Speculation on trading Kam to the Skins

MysterMatt

Reaction score
If Bloggers had access to every trade hypothetical discussing by GM's, I'd quit the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone, which is way better than Roland's Nokia.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Why Kam is not happy with Seahawks? Because he is looking for more moneys? Fine. We should trade him for Redskins can pay him for 10 millions a year. Redskins is very rich than us. :/

BuZzB28

Reaction score
It is true for rumor about Redskins interested to trade to Kam?. I heard. KAM is not happy here because he is more expensive because he is vey good a leader defense.

McGruff

Reaction score
BuZzB28":3r42c8uq said:
It is true for rumor about Redskins interested to trade to Kam?. I heard. KAM is not happy here because he is more expensive because he is vey good a leader defense.

Not true. Kam was unhappy LAST year, but is fine this year.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
McGruff":2oe7k1rh said:
BuZzB28":2oe7k1rh said:

Lol. Kam was unhappy for Contract last year cuz he was looking more moneys. Its true! Ur funny. It is big problem for him as contract because he is very struck with here. Ofc he is still unhappy here. :roll:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
McGruff":flj98e3x said:
BuZzB28":flj98e3x said:

Well he SAYS he's happy...........and he didn't play well last year, or at least not to the level he and everyone else is used to him playing at.

So my guess is if he bounces back with another Kam like All Pro year, he's magically going to be unhappy about his salary again.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was unhappy because a scrub was getting paid more and played with less heart and talent, Scrub is gone like a bucket of slop thrown out the window, now Kam's happy and Browner's back as well.

Hawks46

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1b23hfa0 said:
Do the 'skins even have the cap space to make this happen? They only had 12m left when they signed Josh Norman.

I can't see how they would without cutting people. They were tight against the cap as it was, and after signing Norman, McLoughlin is going to have to get creative to be able to sign his draft class as it is.

Then again, you don't let a guy like Normal walk out of the building. That's not an every day FA opportunity.

Hawks46

Reaction score
chris98251":11suuqon said:
He was unhappy because a scrub was getting paid more and played with less heart and talent, Scrub is gone like a bucket of slop thrown out the window, now Kam's happy and Browner's back as well.

This is a good point and an angle I hadn't thought of. Bringing Browner back might make Kam happier to have the original LOB together, thus avoiding more offseason drama. There's also an outside chance Browner can still play if he's healthy.

The other nice thing about this is that Kam can see first hand the back side of roaming around looking for more money. Browner had to come back for the vet minimum. He hasn't been in the league much longer than Kam has.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawks46":3qm9jick said:
chris98251":3qm9jick said:

This is a good point and an angle I hadn't thought of. Bringing Browner back might make Kam happier to have the original LOB together, thus avoiding more offseason drama. There's also an outside chance Browner can still play if he's healthy.

The other nice thing about this is that Kam can see first hand the back side of roaming around looking for more money. Browner had to come back for the vet minimum. He hasn't been in the league much longer than Kam has.

Depends on how you want to view his time in the CFL.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
U.S. dollar is currently trading for about 1.26 Canadian dollars, so I assume we could apply the same math to Browner's years in the CFL.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
BuZzB28":39v29b8s said:
McGruff":39v29b8s said:
BuZzB28":39v29b8s said:

Lol. Kam was unhappy for Contract last year cuz he was looking more moneys. Its true! Ur funny. It is big problem for him as contract because he is very struck with here. Ofc he is still unhappy here. :roll:

KBowen? Is that you??

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2nveikt6 said:
I don't know how you could doubt an article with such immaculate grammar and editorial prowess.

Well Chancellor has reportedly been unhappy with the Seahawks this off-season. There have been reports about him being available via trade for months, but it'd probably be pretty costly.

WELL THATS PRETTY COOL STORY BRU
What part did you think was ungrammatical?