Stephen A. Smith says Lynch may not play if Kam is not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCATES

Reaction score
All I'm saying is regardless of what you think about Stephen A. or the job he does on his show he made a statement today about Lynch being unhappy about the Kam situation and the chance that he holds out of the game on Sunday and now Lynch shows up to practice in #31 today. Call it what you want. But Stephen's A.'s claim now holds some weight.

mrt144

Reaction score
RCATES":3jjdq17a said:
All I'm saying is regardless of what you think about Stephen A. or the job he does on his show he made a statement today about Lynch being unhappy about the Kam situation and the chance that he holds out of the game on Sunday and now Lynch shows up to practice in #31 today. Call it what you want. But Stephen's A.'s claim now holds some weight.

Holding water like a bucket with a hole in it - only a matter of time before it's completely empty.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I love Money Lynch, but he is literally the only guy in the locker room who could get a free pass from fans for a lot of the stuff he does to undermine the FO/coaches.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1y207idl said:
I love Money Lynch, but he is literally the only guy in the locker room who could get a free pass from fans for a lot of the stuff he does to undermine the FO/coaches.

Especially after we completely overhaul the RB core to at least partially placate him.

Cartire

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":xuycoxet said:
DavidSeven":xuycoxet said:

Especially after we completely overhaul the RB core to at least partially placate him.

Placate him? We got better.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Cartire":21xdv2dz said:
TheRealDTM":21xdv2dz said:
DavidSeven":21xdv2dz said:

Placate him? We got better.

absolutely we did but lynch asks the GM to get the guy then we get the guy. Now he wants to act like the FO are Aholes

Laloosh

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2md946gc said:
absolutely we did but lynch asks the GM to get the guy then we get the guy. Now he wants to act like the FO are Aholes

That's speculation. Maybe it's way of telling Kam "hey man, we want you back here" and has nothing to do w/ the FO? Again, speculation but in the absence of an actual statement from Lynch, it's just as plausible.

Rocket

Reaction score
Of all the players, even the Legion, Beast is the most likely to don a 31 jersey in solidarity, or in humor.
Doesn't surprise me at all.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith is a tnvc that couldn't lift Brock Huard's arab strap.

He can shampoo my crotch.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Rocket":15ohdzg7 said:
What's an "arab strap", Bro ????

Google it. ;) But not an image search, especially on a work computer.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
More crap comes out of Stephen A. Smith's mouth than a constipated person's arse (post laxative). Smith is the poster-child for the word "mediot". Him and his partner, Bayless. Just ask Richard Sherman.

ivotuk

Reaction score
John Clayton shoots down idea that Marshawn Lynch might sit out Sunday

ORIGINALLY AIRED: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2015

John Clayton joins "Bob, Groz and Tom" explains why Stephen A. Smith's assertion that Marshawn Lynch would sit out the Seahawks' opener doesn't add up. He also talks about what to expect next in Kam Chancellor's holdout and why Bruce Irvin is a player to watch in 2015.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... 0and%20Tom

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2j4xkgle said:
Largent80":2j4xkgle said:
Stephan A. Hole.

not bad. 7/10. I chuckled.
I think 7 of 10 was harsh. It wasn't "what is a twatwaffle?" but just for the amount of humor in a such minimalist space I have to give it a 9.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":gvy4h01c said:
Lynch played.

Nuff said.

Did he really play?
Some said he looked a little off his game...maybe not giving 100%...hmmm? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.