Summer talk : Joey Hunt’s potential and issues

sc85sis

Reaction score
chris98251":8rxqhb5g said:
Knock on him was size, he has added weight and is now a solid 300 pounds which is still small compared to the 325 and 340 guys around him, but he is also stronger, he is however the most football smart and intelligent guy they have from what I have heard.
That makes him the same size as this guy, who was also constantly told he was “undersized.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Kalil

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Jville":3mh83t44 said:
At 6' 2" and 295 lbs, I was ranked as the No. 11 center available in the 1998 NFL Draft. Described as somewhat of an overachiever, I worked to make myself better, but as an undersized guy I was also labeled as having trouble matching up against power NTs that were said to overwhelm me. I went undrafted, but the Baltimore Ravens signed me as a free agent on April 27, 1998, only to waive me on June 12, 1998. I then signed with the Indianapolis Colts, with whom I played 13 seasons, won Super Bowl XLI over the Chicago Bears and was selected to four All-Pro teams and five Pro Bowls. In my final NFL season, I made my sixth Pro Bowl as a member of the Green Bay Packers.

Who am I?

If only one day our little Joey could have such bragging right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seedhawk

Reaction score
toffee":ycz3c4ge said:
Jville":ycz3c4ge said:
At 6' 2" and 295 lbs, I was ranked as the No. 11 center available in the 1998 NFL Draft. Described as somewhat of an overachiever, I worked to make myself better, but as an undersized guy I was also labeled as having trouble matching up against power NTs that were said to overwhelm me. I went undrafted, but the Baltimore Ravens signed me as a free agent on April 27, 1998, only to waive me on June 12, 1998. I then signed with the Indianapolis Colts, with whom I played 13 seasons, won Super Bowl XLI over the Chicago Bears and was selected to four All-Pro teams and five Pro Bowls. In my final NFL season, I made my sixth Pro Bowl as a member of the Green Bay Packers.

Who am I?

If only one day our little Joey could have such bragging right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday

Latest posts