SUPER BOWL L game thread

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":15t5vy6k said:
MizzouHawkGal":15t5vy6k said:
SeatownJay":15t5vy6k said:
Cam's overthrowing everyone today.
What? You mean he has to throw against a defense that actually took him and his team seriously for a whole game? That's madness and insane. The only happiness I have about this unwatchable mess is the fact Denver is going to roll Carolina and show everyone who Cam really is.

Thought you weren't watching :p
Not, but I do have Internet hon. With NFL mobile.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1hntslag said:
chris98251":1hntslag said:
MizzouHawkGal":1hntslag said:
SeatownJay":1hntslag said:
Cam's overthrowing everyone today.
What? You mean he has to throw against a defense that actually took him and his team seriously for a whole game? That's madness and insane. The only happiness I have about this unwatchable mess is the fact Denver is going to roll Carolina and show everyone who Cam really is.

Thought you weren't watching :p
Not, but I do have Internet hon. With NFL mobile.

Ahhh the art of watching but not watching .......................

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
The broncos D has giving me joy twice this year. Seeing Brady in his ass, now seeing cam on his ass! Love it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Look, I've already stated that it's painful/sad watching Manning and his decline of skills.

I'm just saying that coaches don't bench their starter in the middle of the Super Bowl while they are winning.

This is Payton Manning in most likely his last game.
Short of an injury he's not coming out of the game.

I don't generally make statements like that, so now I'll probably have to eat my words.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I agree that it's never been done before 'Stache, but if Denver wants to ensure a W they bench him. Tough spot for Kubiak no doubt. If Carolina gets the lead as result of another Manning TO, the situation will get a bit more interesting.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Exactly. Just to let you and the gang know....I moved and have a new job. Lots of money and lots of overtime. I'm averaging 50-55 hours a week and can bump it up anytime I choose. This is one of those days I chose. Overtime is paid weekly not rolled over. I'm thinking of getting a Microsoft Surface next Sunday since it's an actual day off. I figure why not drop a few hundred bucks?