Superb Owl 48 no longer on youtube.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
WTF? for years the entire game was on YT. Every other damn game is on there. Was feeling nostalgic last night and to my dismay no focking game. Irritating.

bigcc

Reaction score
Many years ago , someone was talking about the Superbowl but accidentally typed " superb owl" .

It stuck
Ironically, this isn't a seahawks forum thing, it's somehow carried throughout all football Fandom

James in PA

Reaction score
Ironically, this isn't a seahawks forum thing, it's somehow carried throughout all football Fandom
Yeah, I always took this as fans ribbing the NFL for being so hell bent on not using the "Super Bowl" name for anything they don't give consent to. For example, when you hear a grocery store commercial and they say, "be sure to stock up for The Big Game." "Superb Owl" is just a funny way of taking a little shot at the greedy bastards.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
You didn't buy the bluray? it's less than $10 on Amazon. Well worth it IMO whenever you're feeling like going down memory lane.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Many years ago , someone was talking about the Superbowl but accidentally typed " superb owl" .

It stuck

But seemingly only amongst nerdy internet fans. Never heard the term used in the wild. Like ever.

Torc

Reaction score
IMG 3912

Every Hawks fan needs both of these. :)

Of course, there might be some rival fans that say we need them because we only have the one win and don't anticipate getting another one in the next year or two.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I have an incredible commercial free version of the entire game saved to my phone and pc and have watched it probably 7 or 8 times and it's a joy to re live , not sure it's a licensed copy as it's the best one I've seen , everything uncut just without commercials

Latest posts