superstitious

morgulon1

Reaction score
Renohawk":zvuqyyip said:
OMG, I'm like the commercial of the SF fan that has to sit in the same exact spot on the couch; however, I'm still trying to find the lucky spot. First quarter, left side of couch, that didn't work. 2nd quarter right side of couch, that was a little better, 3rd and 4th quarter, layed down on couch, that was just right.

Anyone else have superstitions?

I think during the last game with SF that guy wasnt able to sit in the same spot as he usually does. :lol:

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The Seahawks always lose if I wear any team gear on gameday, unless of course I am at the game. The Seahawks have never lost a regular season game that I've gone to. Someone buy me tickets to Atlanta.

Jase

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3oako9xu said:
Jase":3oako9xu said:
yup.. Was cooking before the game, forgot to put my Lynch jersey on. Suddenly down by 14. Put that bad boy on, and said "alright we are going to start playing Seahawks football now."

The rest is history.

You almost cost the team today, thanks a lot.

:mrgreen:

My sincerest apologies. I assure you, it will not happen again.

Guess at which point I actually put on my hat as well? :)

Decimation

Reaction score
I was wearing a Seahawks shirt to start the game (don't usually wear seahawks gear during gameday) but when they were up 14-0 in the first quarter I switched shirts and all of the sudden we started playing better...

It's only weird if it doesn't work, lol.

chawx

Reaction score
I've been wearing my all black Seahawks shirt since the streak began.

After each game before going to bed, I fold it and put it back in my clothes drawer, middle, top.

And, no...I haven't washed it once since that Bears game. It has only a couple minor crusted on stains of stuff that I've snacked on during or after the game and it has a bunch of pet hair on it...but eff it! It's working...