Sweezy's decline

OrFan

Reaction score
joeseahawks":32a73m1m said:
These guys would all look great, if they were playing behind Tom Brady. Every time I watch Brady play, he seems to have 5 minutes behind his line.

Of course they would look great if they were playing behind him, nobody would ever go there. Sorry, I just had to.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":2t5fe68e said:
It makes me wonder why Cable didn't want to sign Incognoto in the offseason, as he apparently likes those kind of Olineman that play with an edge.

Are you saying that Incognito is still out there wanting to play?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":372kdc77 said:
Sleezy is always good for several dirty penalties each year, such as an illegal cut block, leg whip, or unnecessary roughness. Cable seems to value Skeezy's dirt bag playing style, but I wish Sleezy could be smarter about his dirt bag style as his penalties always seem to hurt us in games. It's difficult for any offence to overcome 15 yard penalties, let alone the Hawks offence which wants to run the ball and get into short 3rd down conversions. It makes me wonder why Cable didn't want to sign Incognoto in the offseason, as he apparently likes those kind of Olineman that play with an edge.

Incognito is a cancer in the locker room. Just ask Jonathan Martin. Not signing him was a good choice. Besides he's overrated.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3hvl2hdm said:
CalgaryHawk":3hvl2hdm said:
Sleezy is always good for several dirty penalties each year, such as an illegal cut block, leg whip, or unnecessary roughness. Cable seems to value Skeezy's dirt bag playing style, but I wish Sleezy could be smarter about his dirt bag style as his penalties always seem to hurt us in games. It's difficult for any offence to overcome 15 yard penalties, let alone the Hawks offence which wants to run the ball and get into short 3rd down conversions. It makes me wonder why Cable didn't want to sign Incognoto in the offseason, as he apparently likes those kind of Olineman that play with an edge.

Incognito is a cancer in the locker room. Just ask Jonathan Martin. Not signing him was a good choice. Besides he's overrated.

Advanced stats say otherwise and Martin is soft.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1k5z3rvr said:
hawkfan68":1k5z3rvr said:
CalgaryHawk":1k5z3rvr said:

Advanced stats say otherwise and Martin is soft.

Stats for offensive lineman are useless. One has to know the play that is called and what the exact assignment was to grade the player adequately. Thus the very subjective nature of stats when it comes to OL players. Stats don't change the fact that he's a bonehead and a locker room cancer.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
I just hope Sweezy doesn't end up with grass stains all over the BACK of his uniform today like he had last game...lol