Swifties @ FudgePackers

Welshers2

Reaction score
Now it’s being emphasized on the post game

The whole world can see/hear how blatant it is
the media has actually gotten to the point of calling it out which is good if surprising. the messed up thing is the league just fines anyone who dares point it out

James in PA

Reaction score
This time it was against Mahomes. That's a big no-no. I hope this gets non stop nedia attention. No one is even talking about the damn games anymore. It's all about incompetent officiating.

WWnFl

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's such blatant garbage I honestly think the refs just don't give a crap how blatantly bad it truly is.

Mizak

Reaction score
That ref crew ain’t gonna ref no playoff games, I take it. Goodell probably told they ass that as soon as the game was over.

renofox

Reaction score
Is the story actually going to be how the refs screwed the Chiefs?

The refs carried them all night. One missed call at the end didn't make the difference in the game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Is the story actually going to be how the refs screwed the Chiefs?

The refs carried them all night. One missed call at the end didn't make the difference in the game.
Did you watch the game?

It wasn’t only that one call.

That however isn’t the point and neither is who it favored.

The point is, a foul that blatantly obvious shouldn’t be missed, and a team should have the ability to challenge or dispute it while the game is ongoing.

James in PA

Reaction score
It's such blatant garbage I honestly think the refs just don't give a crap how blatantly bad it truly is.
Sadly, nor do the owners. As long as that $$$ keeps pouring in like it has been, they have no real motivation to change it