Take w/ grain of salt--NFL Power Rankings

Hawknight

Reaction score

I always take it with a grain of salt, usually they are biased with East Coast teams.....take it for what it is. They actually give Seattle a decent review this round...shocked!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Can't really argue with it (even if I wanted to argue with an off season ranking). Usually we are pretty poorly ranked at this time of the year because we don't usually jump into Free Agency with both feet like we have this year. Only time will tell how these deals work out, but nobody can say they aren't trying to fix the issues we had last year.

toffee

Reaction score
Low ranking sounded about right as we will need a few rookies to start on the defense side, and those rookies haven't been drafted yet. As is, we are a team without a starting NT, and weak at MLB, so yes #18 sounded about right. Let's say we drafted Carter and Mazi to help the DL, Campbell and Donald IV to help the LB corp., or resign Bobby, we will jump to lower teens on power ranking.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Who wastes time ranking unfinished rosters???

Not even going to entertain this any further.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think between 10-12 is more realistic (says the diehard Seahawks fan).

kidhawk

Reaction score
Or it's March 21st.

What's more useless, a 3rd testicle, or NFL power rankings on March 21st. It's close for me.

All these rankings are pretty useless any time of the year. These aren't something to take seriously, but something to use as a point for discussion amongst fans. I like them for giving fans a starting point for discussions on where a team sits relative to the rest of the league and even in comparison with what we may feel.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
All these rankings are pretty useless any time of the year. These aren't something to take seriously, but something to use as a point for discussion amongst fans. I like them for giving fans a starting point for discussions on where a team sits relative to the rest of the league and even in comparison with what we may feel.

If you say so. Here's the power rankings from last March. Pretty damn funny, and no one should waste even one thought seriously discussing something that's already so ridiculous as power rankings in March.

kidhawk

Reaction score
If you say so. Here's the power rankings from last March. Pretty damn funny, and no one should waste even one thought seriously discussing something that's already so ridiculous as power rankings in March.

As if using a power ranking to start a discussion is more ridiculous than half the posts already being discussed.