Talking points from the always entertaining Tim Kawakami

Jville

Reaction score
B44NTw8CcAAqbiN

Really, what’s worse than the 49ers’ season ending at CenturyLink Field for the second consecutive season as the Seahawks move on?

How about the 49ers’ hopes coming to an end… and the hated Seahawks actually stepping back and looking like they took some pity on the 49ers in the last minutes on Sunday?
Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/12/14/end/[/urltargetblank]

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
"A source close to Pete Carroll said the Seahawks coach and Harbaugh shared warm words on Sunday about their rivalry over the years first at USC and Stanford and now in the NFC West, and thanked each other for the competition that has sharpened both.

Harbaugh will move out of the NFC West, but this game was a last reminder of the struggles and the fire."

If the shoe were on the other foot, I can almost guarantee Harbaugh wouldn't be acting like this. He'd probably be jumping around the sidelines like a jackass.

Harbaugh ran up the score on Pete back in the Stanford-USC days.. he wanted to hang 50 on him.

Karma caught you Jimmy. Hell of a coach, but one insufferable d-bag.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":c14vjqgd said:
If the shoe were on the other foot, I can almost guarantee Harbaugh wouldn't be acting like this. He'd probably be jumping around the sidelines like a jackass.

Harbaugh ran up the score on Pete back in the Stanford-USC days.. he wanted to hang 50 on him.

COMPLETELY agree with you on all your points.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1rp6y4gw said:
"A source close to Pete Carroll said the Seahawks coach and Harbaugh shared warm words on Sunday about their rivalry over the years first at USC and Stanford and now in the NFC West, and thanked each other for the competition that has sharpened both.

Harbaugh will move out of the NFC West, but this game was a last reminder of the struggles and the fire."

Lets just take a moment to reflect

[youtube]WeS3VeluAmg[/youtube]

bigwrm

Reaction score
He had a revealing article from a few days ago where he mentioned that because of disagreement between harbaugh and management over locker room facilities, the locker room is literally divided. A lot of the veterans like Justin Smith and anquan boldin chose to use the new locker room while kaepernick and others use the old one. As if there wasn't already enough dysfunction.

Melencause

Reaction score
Tim Kawakami is a terrible journalist, troll, and human....but his twitter feed is entertaining.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Melencause":2iq6fh9n said:
Tim Kawakami is a terrible journalist, troll, and human....but his twitter feed is entertaining.

Yeah, twitter, and the Internet more generally, have really been a godsend for Kawakami. Before sports discussion migrated online everyone just ignored him, but getting to troll the lowest common denominator (and getting instant feedback on how eager they are to feed him) has really given his trolling new life. As long as you don't make the mistake of taking him seriously or believing a word he says he's pretty entertaining in that shallow, regional Jim Rome sort of way.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1uavlzr6 said:
Melencause":1uavlzr6 said:

Yeah, twitter, and the Internet more generally, have really been a godsend for Kawakami. Before sports discussion migrated online everyone just ignored him, but getting to troll the lowest common denominator (and getting instant feedback on how eager they are to feed him) has really given his trolling new life. As long as you don't make the mistake of taking him seriously or believing a word he says he's pretty entertaining in that shallow, regional Jim Rome sort of way.

He's been right more than Marvin. I guess that makes Marvin a terrible fan, troll, and human.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Popeyejones":n82kof63 said:
Melencause":n82kof63 said:

I live in the Bay Area, am a Seahawks fan, and only read Kawakami for entertainment value. He reminds me of Art Thiel back when all of Thiel's articles were negative blackwashing of the Seahawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":32xk84o2 said:
Popeyejones":32xk84o2 said:
Melencause":32xk84o2 said:

He's been right more than Marvin. I guess that makes Marvin a terrible fan, troll, and human.
Exactly! 8)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tfqcudt2 said:
rideaducati":tfqcudt2 said:
Popeyejones":tfqcudt2 said:
Melencause":tfqcudt2 said:

Exactly! 8)

I don't share your guys' obsession with Marvin, nor with trying to make other Hawks' fans posts about Kawakami into posts about Marvin. Sorry.

As for Kawakami being "right" about things, seriously, for entertainment value alone you should read more Kawakami (and not just about the 9ers, which he only took interest in after the fact when they got good again b/c they'd generate more clicks).

rideaducati

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3jjzjwtz said:
I don't share your guys' obsession with Marvin, nor with trying to make other Hawks' fans posts about Kawakami into posts about Marvin. Sorry.

As for Kawakami being "right" about things, seriously, for entertainment value alone you should read more Kawakami (and not just about the 9ers, which he only took interest in after the fact when they got good again b/c they'd generate more clicks).

I hate everything about the bay area, so I enjoy Kawakami. He entertains me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":34bh9eee said:
Sports Hernia":34bh9eee said:
rideaducati":34bh9eee said:
Popeyejones":34bh9eee said:

Exactly! 8)

That's rich coming from the niners troll posting on a Seattle Seahawks forum.

Now tell me who is the obsessed one again?????

Watching the "two headed niner excuse machine" (you and Melvin) polishing the current 49'er turd is quite entertaining....

Watching you spin yourself silly is priceless, really!

Latest posts