Tariq Woolen Is Now Riq Woolen

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was watching training camp coverage on YT tonight and they mentioned how Tariq now wants to be called Riq.

Not sure what I think about it and not sure if anyone really gives a rip but there you have it.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
I hope it goes better than when Delano Hill decided he just wanted to be called Lano.

Hawkmode

Reaction score
I was watching training camp coverage on YT tonight and they mentioned how Tariq now wants to be called Riq.

Not sure what I think about it and not sure if anyone really gives a rip but there you have it.
Not surprised...thought I saw him sporting a "RIQ" necklace during interviews last year.

Mix

Reaction score
Hope he continues to do well, or some will soon call him Reek.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

You don't get to pick your own fing nickname ;)

Hey - How about T-Bone instead!!!!!! I totally forgot about the part in the clip with the G-spot - "It's a myth" - too funny!!!!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
No big deal. I'm sure everybody calls him that anyway.

BASF

Reaction score
You don't get to pick your own fing nickname ;)

Hey - How about T-Bone instead!!!!!! I totally forgot about the part in the clip with the G-spot - "It's a myth" - too funny!!!!

Per an interview last season, he was called Riq da Freak by his teammates since high school. So, it's not him picking it.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I just call him The Shadow. Was hoping that nickname would’ve stuck early last season. I also think Ta-riq da-Freak is a better rhyme scheme but I think when it comes to your own real name (rather than a full nickname) you should be called what you want. His friends are just suspect for not recognizing the meter.