Tariq Woolen Is Now Riq Woolen

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
You guys are pretty demented.

My first thought was:

When the WR gets blanketed, and your QB gets fleeced for a Pick 6, you just been Riq Wooled .

Then the speakers blare out “Never Gonna Give You Up”.
I mean, logically speaking since Tariq is pronounced "tar-eek", the "riq" part would be pronounced "reek" rather than "Rick".

balakoth

Reaction score
Ah yes.. the ridiculous threads started by people who can't grasp certain things.... jesus....

Hawkmode

Reaction score
I heard he's now identifying as a slot corner, and has asked Carroll to respect his preference.
Ha Ha ...I think Riq has a good sense of humor and an excellent WR (DK) in practice to "sharpen" his skills going forward. I like the idea of Riq "roaming" the right side of the field and Spoon "Hammer" playing the left half (eventually) covering whoever lines up at flanker or slot...with M-Jack and Coby rotating in on nickel packages to cover the WR not covered by Spoon.

I think Spoon is an excellent "projected" corner to "inspire" Riq to continue getting better. Just like Sherm kept his "next man up" spot after an injury opportunity...I'd like that to be the comparison for Riq to "inherit". Let's not forget our young Passing Game Coach (Kris Scott) who should start getting some credit for the development of our young corners.