Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatera76

Reaction score
It's not worth crying a river over, but it is worth taking 10 seconds to complain about it on the internet.
I find it more interesting how many people here defend her or find some weird way to justify it and pretend shes not getting some "special" nfl type treatment which she very much is. "Oh they only showed he this amount of times!" "They show fans too!" lol Okay, the NFL knows they can exploit her to get women and girls involved.

Mizak

Reaction score
I find it more interesting how many people here defend her or find some weird way to justify it and pretend shes not getting some "special" nfl type treatment which she very much is. "Oh they only showed he this amount of times!" "They show fans too!" lol Okay, the NFL knows they can exploit her to get women and girls involved.
You’ve fapped to her at least once, haven’t you?

JPatera76

Reaction score
You’ve fapped to her at least once, haven’t you?
No, I dont care for her. I dont know her, I'm just tired of feeling like im being force fed her when im trying to watch something. I live in the midwest all I hear about it Kelce and Swift and the Chiefs...

Id rather listen to the Bears fans calling in yelling about their team lol

Welshers2

Reaction score
There's nothing to "justify". The NFL shows her because she helps bring in a bigger audience. I'm not sure if I'd call that exploitation. Just a business decision.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
It’s merika and capitalism - no red blooded American should shun at that. Unless yer a commie.

And only liberals complain about exploiting women. This merika - if we can sell it you’ll buy it. Free markets yall.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It’s merika and capitalism - no red blooded American should shun at that. Unless yer a commie.

And only liberals complain about exploiting women. This merika - if we can seek it you’ll buy it. Free markets yall.
Billionaires don't get exploited...woman or not!

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Such a special story...they are having their moment on the field right now...its real love folks.
Yeah. I’m all in support of her and him and freedom - totally down with the deal. And mass respect for her. She’s smart. And savvy.

But **** anyone’s happiness. Now I’m going to read Candide and show everyone about happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.