TE Jared Cook to visit Seattle

scutterhawk

Reaction score
King Dog":3f2if9x5 said:
Everyone take a deep breath
E3EpGzX

Hey K-Dog, I got no problem with doing just that, I'm just getting a little tired of all the so called expertise.
I won't be the one that's doing the evaluations of players that come in for a visit, and neither is BSD, I'm also not the one that's "Cherry Picking", nor am I the one that's doing the "Nit Picking".

Largent80

Reaction score
Regarding TE. There are a few nice options in the draft that won't be expensive. Plus we still have Vannett.

Cooks can get a job at Dennys.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
hedgehawk":3png79cy said:
Looks like he's signing with the Raiders.

It does look that way doesn't it.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/842483106447839234[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/842493233871634433[/tweet]
An excellent fit in Derek Carr's aerial attack, Cook is an exceptionally athletic seam-stretching tight end.
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793543/article/raiders-agree-to-terms-with-jared-cook-on-2year-deal[/urltargetblank]

So that is the conclusion of that free agent story ........

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Largent80":3l3hmvw9 said:
Regarding TE. There are a few nice options in the draft that won't be expensive. Plus we still have Vannett.

Cooks can get a job at Dennys.

Cooks at Dennys make over a million a year? Wow...I'm in the wrong line of work :D

scutterhawk

Reaction score

Cooks can get a job at Dennys.[/quote]
IF WE DIDN'T LAND LANG (and we didn't), then we need to do something to BOLSTER the O-Line ineptitude, we need a DECENT BLOCKING TE, and Cook fit that scheme BETTER than Willson...All this controversy is gone by the wayside as Cook is now signed with the Raiders.
That still doesn't alter the fact that we NEED HELP AT BLOCKING FOR THE RUN, AND PASSING, whether it be a TE, or a Beefy Fullback/Tailback.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I can't tell you how glad I am we didnt get this guy, he seems to be a bit like Malcolm Butler living off his rep from one important play.

I watched the Cowboys - Packers game and whilst he will be remembered for his catch that set up up the winning FG the plays before that showed a guy with the heart of a pea. Rodgers targeted him a few times and despite the importance of the game he put in half-arsed efforts at catches.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1sogcgwc said:
I can't tell you how glad I am we didnt get this guy, he seems to be a bit like Malcolm Butler living off his rep from one important play.

I watched the Cowboys - Packers game and whilst he will be remembered for his catch that set up up the winning FG the plays before that showed a guy with the heart of a pea. Rodgers targeted him a few times and despite the importance of the game he put in half-arsed efforts at catches.
He's gone....But that still doesn't alter the fact that he is BETTER AT BLOCKING than Luke Willson.
Still Hopeful for a good Run/Pass Blocking TE or FB in the upcoming Draft.....We STILL need all the help that we can get.for both our RB's AND Russell Wilson.