Tedric Thompson 2

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thompson is tied for 3rd in the league with 2 Interceptions. He also has 2 PD.

Earl Thomas has 1 Int and 2 PD.

Just making a simple comparison so we know where he's at compared to a legend.

215254 1560x1097
Sorry, can't find any images from the Browns game.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
ET's skill set was discouraging the deep play. Not sure Tedric is there yet given his struggles to accurately assess deep throws.

That being said he's made some very athletic picks the last two weeks and that's something.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
What's the difference in tackles and whiffed tackles? How about catches allowed (for TDs or otherwise)? Might be interesting to know, but I don't care enough to look it up.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Earl isn't a decent bar to judge by this year. He has struggled to learn their more complex system and has been out of position a lot thus far. Thompson's tackling angles have been off and the two jump balls were horrid, but he's still probably playing as good or better than Earl this year.

Earl is also going to get destroyed if he gets in Carson's way on Sunday.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I think TT is coming around, and will only get better. He will be our starting Free Safety for at least a year or two. He hasn't had that much playing time yet, and game experience matters.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
ivotuk":14ubnnfg said:
I think TT is coming around, and will only get better. He will be our starting Free Safety for at least a year or two. He hasn't had that much playing time yet, and game experience matters.

what about Blair? you think he is the future? not sure if he's playing more SS or FS

P.S : i know it is a topic on Thompson. My 2 cents is that he got better but still average or maybe (maximum) a bit above average

vin.couve12

Reaction score
As of last week PC said that they locked Blair in at FS to simplify things because the SS moves around a lot more and has more variance. Blair is likely the starter by next year if not sooner. He played some yesterday.

Rat

Reaction score
Tedric has clearly been paying attention during tip drills. He has a lot of room to grow in coverage though.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Think I saw that Blair played 5 snaps at FS? Or maybe 8. Might have been him with 8 and Collier with 5.

Latest posts