Tennessee vs. Jacksonville

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3tw384md said:
GeekHawk":3tw384md said:
Don't forget '1972 Pinto robin's-egg blue'. I took my driver's license test in that car, and it was that exact color as the Tits. I mean, Titans...

Yeah, that's the color. Also, I believe it's the Flaming Thumbtacks.

It was Radish who opined "If the Seahawks are 'The Hawks', and the Jaguars are 'The Jags', then shouldn't the Titans be 'The Tits'?" Ad who am I to disagree with Les? :les:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Used to be that every team was guaranteed one prime time game a year and that is what Sunday Night Football was for back when it was on ESPN. Now things are changed up a bit and for competitive balance they get every team a Thursday night game as a prime time game and as a little rest game.

Keeping it in division makes sense to since travel will be less (generally) and teams will be more familiar with each other making the lack of preparation less important.

And better to get these two teams out of the way in one week than to spread their crap over two weeks.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Lol. Just looked at the play by play on espn and it said '' punt to b. Walters for no gain.''. Shocker.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Caught the end of the game.

Man, the last two possessions by Jacksonville it appears that the Titans defense didn't even take the field. Bortles going down the field at will, no pass rush, barely two hand touch on the two touchdown passes.

I mean, as a Titans defender, do you even take your job seriously? I've seen better defensive play in the Pro Bowl.

Good grief, have some pride folks. Glad we got the Seahawks defense, that was pathetic. I'd be ripping guys if I was Mularky.