Thank YOU Mr. Rawls

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I was so wrong about this kid.

He has almost saved the Seahawk season AND gave us a pretty good indication that the future at that position is going to be a bright one.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
How in the hell did he walk off the field on a broken ankle?

Dude is tough.

marko358

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1a2w5wia said:
How in the hell did he walk off the field on a broken ankle?

Dude is tough.

Exactly. I figured he just needed a breather since he seemed to be walking ok for the most part.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Yeah this really bums me out. Dude is a stud and hope he comes back hard and succeeds not just for our Seahawks but for himself. Love his fight.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
A thought and possibly showing my ignorance,does Mr.Rawls,Thomas,get more than thank yous from any postseason success the Hawks may have, i.e. rings or stuff ?.He's clearly made a massive contribution.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
daveyoung52":2wqvkbot said:
A thought and possibly showing my ignorance,does Mr.Rawls,Thomas,get more than thank yous from any postseason success the Hawks may have, i.e. rings or stuff ?.He's clearly made a massive contribution.

He absolutely will.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Its suuuuuuuucks that he got hurt. He brought so much needed energy to not only the offense, but defense as well. Hope the team can maintain the same level of energy for the rest of the season.

Thank you Thomas for what you did for the team this year!

Wartooth

Reaction score
I'm a Fan!
Hope he comes back stronger than ever next season!

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
I'm relieved that the injury isn't as bad as it could have been. And I echo everything positive that's been said about Rawls. He's already one of my favorite players on the team - and if I were in the market for a new jersey, I'd be on the lookout for a #34 Thomas Rawls jersey to add to the collection.

Having said that, I think his loss is HUGE blow to the Hawks this season. After Russell Wilson, I think Rawls was easily the next most important guy on the offense. I'll be happy if we see 50-60 yards *combined* between Harris and Jackson in each game over the next 3 weeks while we wait for Marshawn's return.

To win this year, the Hawks will have to become a pass-first team. I just can't see the Hawks trying to emphasize the run with guys like Harris and Jackson in the backfield.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Someone that's on the tweeter should tweet him this. A lot of deserved love here.