Thank-You Seahawks!

Wheetie

Reaction score
I'm sitting here at my desk on a Friday afternoon just vibrating with excitement and anticipation for this weekend! I'll say this, there's been a lot said in the forums this season of who should be fired or released, questionable play calling on both sides of the ball, slow starts and ugly wins, and in a lot of cases rightfully so, but at this moment in time for me, none of that matters! My team, the Seahawks are playing this weekend, mid January and that fact has gotten me through the doldrums of winter here in Canada! This team makes life that much better, especially in these moments. So thank-you Seahawks! You're not perfect, you're often times ugly, you often times make me want to throw things, but there's 24 other fanbases out there right now that wishes their team was playing this weekend, but we're not one of them...Every week that offers another game to anticipate just makes me love this team even more! GO HAWKS!

HawkGA

Reaction score
You're talking about vibrating and this isn't in the shack? WTF?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen Brother! Well put. Enjoy the ride 12's...Trust me, this Original 12 can tell you just how hard it is to achieve the playoffs on a regular basis. Simply incredible and these are truly the Golden Years. Enjoy it!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I aint vibrating...but I am giddy with excitement. Win or lose..it is a fantastic ride. Yeeee Hawwww.

OP
OP
W

Wheetie

Reaction score
HawkGA":3m1jsaa6 said:
You're talking about vibrating and this isn't in the shack? WTF?

"Buzzing" ...better?
One track mind much?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Always happy to be in the elite eight teams. The seasons are always too short, so any extra Seahawks football for me is bonus and cause to celebrate.

I know we are up against it with all these injuries, but I can cheer and hope and pray and who knows if the football gods will bless us. Any Given Sunday. Go Hawks.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1215790538302967808[/tweet]

The good silver lining to being on the road is that the young and now rapidly improving defensive backfield can hear the signals and alerts outside of Century Link.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jville":3rm8li1c said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1215790538302967808[/tweet]

That's so corny ^ …………………………………………………………….. I L-O-V-E I-T!!!!!!!!!!!

:229031_thewave: :229031_thewave: :229031_thewave: :229031_victory: :chug:

sutz

Reaction score
Out in the rain for the sendoff!

Gotta love it!

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
They are doing just fine. 11 - 5 + playoffs + a playoff win. Lots of teams in the league would love to be this good. Plus you have a lot of injuries. So I think for some of the complainers on the board they have to put it in perspective. Most fan bases would trade places with you right now. Your team is going great I think.

Latest posts