Thanks!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Don't say we never did anything for ya!

(Truth be told, I'd be surprised if you need anyone to lose anyway being that you have the tiebreaker with both NFCE teams)

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Any opportunity to curbstomp the Lambs will be gladly taken.

I wouldn't be so fast with that. IF Niners beat the Ravens and Commanders...they have nothing to play for in week 18.

Those are big ifs...but I could see a scenario where they sit some starters vs the Rams.

What both Dallas and Philly losing means to the Niners is they can afford to lose one of their last three and still control their destiny.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I wouldn't be so fast with that. IF Niners beat the Ravens and Commanders...they have nothing to play for in week 18.

Those are big ifs...but I could see a scenario where they sit some starters vs the Rams.

What both Dallas and Philly losing means to the Niners is they can afford to lose one of their last three and still control their destiny.
In that case, I'll be rooting for the Ravens. That'll be a great match up.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

Pretty sure they would rather us than the rams in the playoffs

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Pretty sure they would rather us than the rams in the playoffs
Probably true.

Niners essentially do one of two things this year:

They win big or they lose close.

Only Exceptions have been the Rams and the Bengals.

Threedee

Reaction score
Fans of football will generally take losses by the Cowgirls, Raiders, and Eagles as a positive outcome.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Probably true.

Niners essentially do one of two things this year:

They win big or they lose close.

Only Exceptions have been the Rams and the Bengals.
i don’t care what the Niners do against the Rams to end the season as long as it involves handing the ball off to Jordan Mason about 20 times. got to win today to be able to do that.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Actually starting to think the Niners may play more starters than the Rams do.

Rams are locked in at either the 6 or the 7 seed. Not sure there is a huge diff there.

Niners obviously locked into the one, but they get a bye and may want to get the starters a full week of practice to stay sharp and maybe play a half in the game.

Rams may want to just rest everyone since they DON'T have a bye and want to be fresh in round one. They could also play again in the postseason so probably don't want to show anything.