Teams I don't wanna see in the SB next year

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Chiefs - I just don't want to see the continuance of this dynasty because it makes the NFL boring for everyone who is NOT a Chiefs fan.
Patriots - They already had their 15 years of dominance.

I don't want to see these fans get any more rowdy than they already are:
Niners
Cowboys
Raiders

The rest really aren't that bad...yes even the Steelers.

Btw I truly think the Packers are "America's Team"...for as much historical success as that fanbase has had, which would give a lot of their fans enough ammo to be obnoxious. They show up in numbers everywhere, the vast majority of my interactions with any Packers fan has been positive and pleasant.

NoGain

Reaction score
And the Packers were three-peat champions before anyone else in the 60's.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Chiefs - I just don't want to see the continuance of this dynasty because it makes the NFL boring for everyone who is NOT a Chiefs fan.
Patriots - They already had their 15 years of dominance.

I don't want to see these fans get any more rowdy than they already are:
Niners
Cowboys
Raiders

The rest really aren't that bad...yes even the Steelers.

Btw I truly think the Packers are "America's Team"...for as much historical success as that fanbase has had, which would give a lot of their fans enough ammo to be obnoxious. They show up in numbers everywhere, the vast majority of my interactions with any Packers fan has been positive and pleasant.
You forgot the Rams and Dallas. It has been so long since the Raiders were relevant I don't consider them much of a threat.

Torc

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs again, there aren't any other non-seahawk teams that I'd enjoy seeing threepeat. I like Andy Reid, and I like Mahomes. I know that's not a popular opinion.

The Packers would be OK, just to piss off Aaron Rodgers

NoGain

Reaction score
When there was 15 teams. There is a lot more competition now.
On the other hand, there was a greater concentration of the best players on fewer teams.

Mase

Reaction score
- That is a pretty good list. Although I would say if the Chiefs can resign Jones and find a real second WR, good luck stopping them.

- But it did beg another question about the 49ers. In the last 30 years, we have only had one team lose a Super Bowl, then even get back to it the next year. The Patriots when they beat Atlanta, then lost to Philly, then beat the Rams. I think there are sizable risks to the 9ers getting back.

- In division. Let's say it was coaching in Seattle, and the unpredictability of a very new and raw staff makes them a bigger threat, if not winning the division outright, maybe helping prevent SF getting home field. Or the Rams, if Stafford stays healthy and that young defense continues to gel, the same thing could apply. The Cardinals? No.

- In conference. Lions and Packers look to be trending upwards. I believe Cowboys and Eagles are trending down. Vikings, Saints and Bucs are coin flips. Falcons, Panthers, Giants, Commanders and Bears are too unstable at QB to expect a magical year.

- Bottomline, they have as good a shot as anyone, but history suggests far from a sure thing.

Mase