That Game-Winning TD Pass Was MONEY

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My girl and I must have replayed that touchdown to DK to ultimately win the game about 25 times last night. That throw was lights out incredible, and that catch was just as impressive with Ramsey draped all over him like a cape. If that was Mahomes to Kelsey for the win they would be circle jerking that replay all day long today. Those are the type of plays that turn a season into something truly special.

We have finally seen Geno be clutch. A game winning drive. Hot damn that final drive was pure art. We found our franchise QB. Save our draft picks for the DL. No need to reach for a potential franchise QB when we already have him wearing green and blue.

Cheers, Geno and DK. Truly, truly spectacular.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
As soon as I got home from the game I fired up the DVR and watched the final drive. I wanted to see exactly how bad DK beat Ramsay. It was maybe 60-40 Ram to Hawk fans there so it was quite a roar when the refs put their hands up.

hoxrox

Reaction score
That clutch game winning drive was impressive.

1) no run game, and little time left, Rams knew we were going to pass it
2) super tight window on the TD. that was an elite level pass and catch.
3) high pressure situation. you either score there or you lose the game

That was basically a season-saving drive. We lose this game and probably don't make the playoffs. Now there's still a good chance.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think we are discussing this enough. I see criticism (as per usual on this site these days, win or lose), but nobody seems to be talking about just how incredible that final play was between Geno and DK. Why not? Good lord the talking heads would be over the moon today if that play was Mahomes/Kelsey or Brady/Evans or Allen/Diggs...

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I was on the corner of the opposite endzone so we had to wait a few LONG moments until we saw the refs' arms up. I hated Ramsay even when he was a Jag. He and DK can either be a really fun battle to watch for a few years or one of them is going to go full OBJ vs Norman on the other.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don't think we are discussing this enough. I see criticism (as per usual on this site these days, win or lose), but nobody seems to be talking about just how incredible that final play was between Geno and DK. Why not? Good lord the talking heads would be over the moon today if that play was Mahomes/Kelsey or Brady/Evans or Allen/Diggs...
It’s crazy.
I think many of the pundits would like to get behind the Seahawks but it’s a risk and certainly doesn’t fit the usual narrative.
It’s a numbers game and they tend to trend towards the popular consensus.

Oh well, eff them. We’ve already surpassed my 6 win prediction AND Russ is looking pretty silly right now.
I’m happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts