That HARD part of the schedule...

drdiags

Reaction score
I would have been entirely happy with a 4-2 record when looking at this ending 6 game stretch. Not their problem that the QBs they faced down the stretch were going through issues or were 3rd string players. They did beat Rodgers and Manning, gifting a win to the Boys because they couldn't stop a 3rd and 20 deep in the other team's end of the field.

Play who is on the schedule, beat them when given the chance. We will see if there is any concerns when facing "top tier" QBs.

kf3339

Reaction score
drdiags":qio6gnhb said:
I would have been entirely happy with a 4-2 record when looking at this ending 6 game stretch. Not their problem that the QBs they faced down the stretch were going through issues or were 3rd string players. They did beat Rodgers and Manning, gifting a win to the Boys because they couldn't stop a 3rd and 20 deep in the other team's end of the field.

Play who is on the schedule, beat them when given the chance. We will see if there is any concerns when facing "top tier" QBs.

I also thought 4-2 at that point in the season. Just not realistic to think we could win out considering how we had played to that point in the season. But they really stepped up on defense and the offense did just enough. I will take it!

White Devil

Reaction score
Somebody put their Big Boy pants on.

The offense found their identity, the defense got healthy, and the league was reintroduced to Seahawk Football.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Still waiting for news on Hill. Hoping for something positive. They need that boy.

evergreen

Reaction score
The main thing was getting some key players healthy. Losing Maxwell and Wags was huge. Kam was hobbled and we were't elite anymore with so many key players hurt and gone. Then, some new players emerged and we got 10/11 of our D back. No doubt we could use more offensive weapons. Willson couldn't catch a cold today.