That OTHER Falcon WR

SirTed

Reaction score
I'm having nightmares involving Harry Douglass DESTROYING Marcus, with his typical soft coverage.

Anyone else?

hawker84

Reaction score
never heard of the dude... i'm done worrying about trufant., apparently he's better than lane and Maxwell so we're stuck with him till next season... he has made a play or two here and there, let's hope he can do it again.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawker84":3h4npczv said:
never heard of the dude... i'm done worrying about trufant., apparently he's better than lane and Maxwell so we're stuck with him till next season... he has made a play or two here and there, let's hope he can do it again.

Like the play where he fell over trying to trip up the Skins WR on the sidelines and somehow didn't get a flag?

Trufant worries the hell out of me. I'm sure he is more sound in his technique and positioning......but I'd rather sacrifice positioning with Lane or Maxwell so we can get some size and speed in the slot. I guaran-freakin'-tee you that Smith is going to exploit the hell out of the middle of the field.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Falcons will give us different looks in the slot to exploit our weakness. Tony Gonzalez, Harry Douglas and Jacquizz Rodgers.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I haven't liked Trufant for a long time, I hate watching him get burned, he needs to go away.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":39yl9h5t said:
hawker84":39yl9h5t said:

Like the play where he fell over trying to trip up the Skins WR on the sidelines and somehow didn't get a flag?

Trufant worries the hell out of me. I'm sure he is more sound in his technique and positioning......but I'd rather sacrifice positioning with Lane or Maxwell so we can get some size and speed in the slot. I guaran-freakin'-tee you that Smith is going to exploit the hell out of the middle of the field.

i was trying to be nice to a fallen hero, but ya i see your point.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yeah Tru, while I love the guy, just doesn't get it done.
Funny thing, I was picking my daughter up from school yesterday and I pulled up right next to him in the parking lot.
Apparently his kid(s) go to the same school as my daughter. So when he was gettingin his ttruck I yelled
"ggreat game Tru! GO HAWKS!!! " and he said " thank you, appreciate it "

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
As much as I agree with the Trufant comments, I'm still going to back him until the end of the year. He's done an adequate job thus far, no sense in throwing him under the bus until he royally screws the team over. Granted he's walking a fine line of decent and terrible play. If he's back next year, and the 'hawks pass up a chance to upgrade this spot I will be forced to smash my head through every wall of my house.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Don't understand one bit Pete's thinking on this decision. Lane is clearly the better choice but for some reason Pete feels some undying loyalty with Trufant. I'm tired of watching the slot WR get behind him. Enough of this crap and start Lane in the slot.

Latest posts